• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable Let's Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRen

Reaction score
Hello everyone im new to the forums and i thought i would share with you my Fable: TLC Let's Play.

*Deleted Link*

I have always been a fable fan even if i wasn't completely satisfied with Fable 3...:shifty:

Enjoy! or not some people don't like LP's

~Ren

P.S. Forgot to mention PC is broken at the moment but should hopefully have a brand new one on Monday!

Edited: Read below

MrRen

Reaction score
Hello, pleased to meet you. I'm Dark Intellect and I'm a hypocrite with new members that don't bother getting in touch with the community and calls them out for that. I'm going to say what's wrong with your "Let's play video" whether you like it or not. If you have further problems then please report the post.

• Watermark taking 1/3 of the corner.
  • Watermark colors not being even a little transparent.
  • You are just ten years late. Meanwhile you use a high resolution it is ruined by your huge watermark
  • The Guildmaster's voice is screwed up. You should have fixed that before uploading. What kind of monetization are you trying to do? "Hey, it has this serious issue, who cares, lets throw it on their faces, it's not like I'm in a rush or anything."
  • You play FIRST the game then do the voice over and try to be smooth, there's no need to script, but if you play and talk it gets awkward moments like at 06:25
  • Now, this is only a guess but if you are playing on 1080p and then uploading it on 720p then you are doing it wrong.

Hi! please enjoy my rainbow colored evaluation of your picky, narcissistic, emo reply.

So basically you insinuate i am a bad person because i don't make 100 posts first then post this? I am only contributing to a forum that is about Fable i even just read a post about this part of the forum dying or something so i thought "I will post this so people can see that Fable is just as alive as ever" But no you sit on a forum all day i guess you know better.

Yes it is you have good eyes good to see people notice it.

Again well done for you're awesome eye sight.

Well i wasn't able to record 10 years ago as for 2 reasons.1st reason. Fable:TLC wasn't out 10 years ago. 2nd I wouldn't of been able to record it because i didn't have the equipment "10 years".

You're right maybe i should start delving into the files of an entire video game to correct something i did not foresee nor anyone else could see. I like your intellect.

You're right maybe next time i will just be dead and soulless.

Again you must have awesome eyes to deteriorate from every single little pixel on the screen it has clearly affected the quality of the video for you.

So you have had a nice game of "Connect the dots" so to speak. If you have any problems with the post then send me a message on YouTube as i am already done with this forum, it just seems to attack people for nothing.

~Ren

MrRen

Reaction score
You can go anywhere you want, by leaving you just prove all my points above. Also, rainbow colored post, really? If you are trying to make a point, video or anything then try to do it right, not pretty. First you do it right and then you make it look pretty. Having an intro and a huge watermark without opacity just says a lot of how much you are trying to push your name to the viewer; that's the wrong way to do it.

If you are just feeling bad over me making a few fair points then it just shows that you are uploading the videos for yourself and you are more than ready to hide answers from people that have a different opinion that might extend to the edge of controversial. People on this forum are much friendlier, but you didn't bother to read how much the fantastic people here like to post nice things and support each other in friendship.

It was all a test, only to see whether you (a) were interested in Projectego's community (b) to understand how much you wish only to make money off half-effort let's play videos (c) how much of a person you are. And my results? Well that's what I expected -- you didn't bother to look around in the forums, but instead jumped into conclusions, made a rainbow-post and assumed that everyone's bad because only a single entity gave you honest, well constructed and perhaps ill mannered feedback.

I won't message you on YouTube, I love projectego and many others do. If you feel that you have been *attacked* that might as well be true then again, you ignore that there are tons of people here that would be more than ready to like your video and drop some hints in a nice way.

You can sugar coat your post all you want by saying it was a test and i should of read other peoples post first and so on. If you make experiments out of newcomers i wouldn't expect them to stay thats a horrible thing to do to anyone new. But if i was to read any ones post now it would have be that horrible derogatory reply to thread that you left so that my first impressions of the community. I jumped to conclusions? Of course i did it was my first post and you left nothing but negativity. Well i guess you get your own way either way as do i no matter what happens so i will make you see the point of your post.

You post something negative i see it as aggressive and hurtful
I think "what the hell thats just cruel why would i want to stay here and post anymore?"
End.

You have a horrible method and i am sure others would agree.

I am always open to criticism of my subscribers and friends who actually watch my videos i mention it a lot, go check if you don't believe me. No wait you check everything so i am assuming by your own logic you did and decided that i don't anyway. Ok.

And honestly how dare you say i hide answers i am more of a honest human being than most people if anyone is hiding anything its you, you are the only one who has portrayed himself as being a dick only to then say "Its a test" which is a great sign that you could easily lie.

I really don't know and no longer care if the "Community" here is like you i don't want anything to do with it after this post i was actually saying a proper hello and just showing something that i made to a place where it is relevant, the use of a forum is actually used for.

Good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.