• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Naxatato

Obsidian
Reaction score
I'm interested in learning what mod ideas excite our community.

Things like marrying our favorite npcs, having new buyable homes or adding in outside references (I modded in some Poke'mon and Final Fantasy stuff myself). What mods have you liked best or always wanted to see/try?

lee

-Hero of Knowledge-
Reaction score
I loved the Dragon Island mod that adds a brand new area, some new Weapons and Items. Other projects I keep an eye on are ones that try to recreate Project Ego. I’m fascinated by all the unused content on Fable and would have loved to see something that’s based around that.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
There were three of us at different times trying to make a playable female hero, because it can work. I didn't know enough about animations or skin weighting and I didn't want to 3d model in the holes. I learned the most about Fable modding that way. My next project was to make a 3rd person play through as a nymph summoner, i got far but again I could never seem to get it to publish, to many bugs.

Dariel Wilson

Reaction score
Uno bueno sería una expansión situada cruzando el puente que está clausurado, se situa dónde rescatas una mujer de las manos de un bandido. Cerca de donde sale el primer Golem de tierra. Sería bueno encontrar en esta expansión al mendigo al que libras o no de las burlas del chico, este señor podría ser la clave para la apertura de una nueva puerta demoníaca. Me imagino una zona remota del Viejo Reino cubierta de malezas y árboles avistada por una muy pequeña aldea Celta y si fuera posible un mercado de nuevas armas y armaduras. La puerta demoníaca a la que hace referencia podría ser un calabozo custodiado en su interior por no muertos.

English

A good one would be an expansion located across the bridge that is closed, it is located where you rescue a woman from the hands of a bandit. Near where the first Earth Golem comes out. It would be good to find in this expansion the beggar whom you free or not from the boy's taunts, this man could be the key to the opening of a new demonic door. I imagine a remote area of the Old Kingdom covered in weeds and trees overlooked by a very small Celtic village and if possible a market for new weapons and armor. The demonic door referred to could be a dungeon guarded inside by the undead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Uno bueno sería una expansión situada cruzando el puente que está clausurado, se situa dónde rescatas una mujer de las manos de un bandido. Cerca de donde sale el primer Golem de tierra. Sería bueno encontrar en esta expansión al mendigo al que libras o no de las burlas del chico, este señor podría ser la clave para la apertura de una nueva puerta demoníaca. Me imagino una zona remota del Viejo Reino cubierta de malezas y árboles avistada por una muy pequeña aldea Celta y si fuera posible un mercado de nuevas armas y armaduras. La puerta demoníaca a la que hace referencia podría ser un calabozo custodiado en su interior por no muertos.

Welcome to the forum, I can see the post is in Spanish but its a rule that an english translation but be included... I can google translate so I can get the basic idea of your post to see its not spam.

RULE

• All posts must be made in English or with an English translation included. Only in rare circumstances will this be rule be waived.