• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable Nostro's Sword And Rusty Iron Sword

Roger

Reaction score
Just added two swords into fable. I made nostro's sword usable and I found a sword called OBJECT_HERO_STARTSWORD or something like that so i messed with the name and description of it and gave it a 100 dmg. Still have to fix nostro's sword but should i post this mod?

Warpedhero

Warped Hero
Reaction score
Sure sounds interesting. I always wanted to be able to wield Nostro's sword and wear his armour. I would be interested to see your work!

P.S. How awesome would it be if someone tweaked the combat system in Fable: The Lost Chapters to allow shields? Maybe even Will Staffs? Too many ideas...

Roger

Reaction score
Sure sounds interesting. I always wanted to be able to wield Nostro's sword and wear his armour. I would be interested to see your work!

P.S. How awesome would it be if someone tweaked the combat system in Fable: The Lost Chapters to allow shields? Maybe even Will Staffs? Too many ideas...

Yeah, Fable sure is one of the best games for modding in my opinion. And it's just so amazing to see crazy mods on such a nostalgic game. There is a mod for using staff's just like whisper with her animations, its a little glitchy but it works pretty good. All you have to do is load the fmp for it and spawn a staff, either mazes or whispers. Also shields would be super cool, I'm not good with animations or blender or anything like that but maybe it is possible some one could rig up some animations for shields. That'd be interesting. I'm still learning Blender modelling so I might go ahead and try making Nostro's armor for the hero, for the most part it shouldn't be hard as long as i learn enough in Blender.