• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable Novel to Include Access to Unique Fable III In-Game Weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Invisible Hero

Psst, behind you...
Reaction score
Re: Fable Novel to Include Access to Unique Fable III In-Game Weapon

damnit exlusive **** everywhere, just make the ****ing game and sell it. when i buy a game, i expect everything you made to be included with it. asshole PM

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

I have an idea for the plot.:

A father and son are walking in a area called Sliverpines. The father is armed with a saber known as "The Black Widow" and the son is armed with a basic musket. The two walk around as they are there for killing the only creatures that live there called "Balvreines" they find some and go on a epic quest to kill all Balvreines and overthrow the king known as "Sparrow" or "Lionheart" Will they suceed? Or will they fail and all hope for Albion will be lost? Find out in this epic novel!

Well, what do you guys think?

Paragon

The Ghoul
Reaction score

I was planning on buying the book anyway. BONUS!

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

Benjamin510;416460 said:

A father and son are walking in a area called Sliverpines. The father is armed with a saber known as "The Black Widow" and the son is armed with a basic musket. The two walk around as they are there for killing the only creatures that live there called "Balvreines" they find some and go on a epic quest to kill all Balvreines and overthrow the king known as "Sparrow" or "Lionheart" Will they suceed? Or will they fail and all hope for Albion will be lost? Find out in this epic novel!

Those are two extremely different tasks. I know it's not really a rule that you can't have two "epic objectives" that require completely different courses of action, but I just don't see how they could spend their time half-obliterating an entire population of murderous frog bears and the other half destroying a kingdom.

Also, Sliverpines? Whaaat.

pkreniles

Reaction score

poop cwhen dose the book come out and thinks for the info

Shadowtree

Winner of Lil'Miss Zerg 2010
Reaction score

Benjamin510;416460 said:

did you take the name "silverpine" out of WoW? ^_^
other then that, its an interesting theory, but I still see logan when I squint. :lol:

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

Shadowtree;416524 said:
did you take the name "silverpine" out of WoW? ^_^
other then that, its an interesting theory, but I still see logan when I squint. :lol:

Silverpines is the name of a region exclusive to Fable III LCE.

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

POOP;416522 said:
Those are two extremely different tasks. I know it's not really a rule that you can't have two "epic objectives" that require completely different courses of action, but I just don't see how they could spend their time half-obliterating an entire population of murderous frog bears and the other half destroying a kingdom.

Also, Sliverpines? Whaaat.

Sliverpines? you know in the limeted edition?

Status
Not open for further replies.