• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable playing almost 24:7

V

VideoGame420

Fable playing almost 24:7

I played Fable tlc for a while now and i think i slept for like 6 hours but when i was killing people in Oakvale i remebered a friend of mine telling me at school that some guy died of playing to much video games :O soo i looked it up and i found the article check it out and now i'm scared but i still want to play fable coz i just bought all the houses and feel the need to make more $$$ but scared to play :( also i got school tomorrow at 7 am and now is 12:22 am and i my plan was to play till i gotta leave to school i did that before. I was fine but now i'm afraid :(.

Man dies playing computer games | The Register

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: Fable playing almost 24:7

I think you'll be okay. ;) Don't worry so much! That Korean guy played for around 50 hours before he collapsed and it's very likely that he had a weak heart to begin with. Just make sure you take at least 15 minute breaks after every hour of play and you'll be fine.

V

VideoGame420

Alright thank god i was so worried but still i feel pretty tired now and probly gonna go to sleep soon anyways. Well and then back again to my sweet fable right after school :).

P

PaperClip

He played for 50 hours STRAIGHT. He obviously didn't get enough food and water, not to talk about sleep which is vital for your body to function correctly. If you play alot on the computer, remember to still eat three meals a day, go to the bathroom, and sleep for atleast eight to nine hours, the more the better. You have a busy day of gaming ahead of you, so you need to get plenty of sleep. ^^ And yes, breaks every hour is also a good idea. This isn't an online game, nothing will happen while you pause the game. ;)

V

VideoGame420

PaperClip;161952 said:
He played for 50 hours STRAIGHT. He obviously didn't get enough food and water, not to talk about sleep which is vital for your body to function correctly. If you play alot on the computer, remember to still eat three meals a day, go to the bathroom, and sleep for atleast eight to nine hours, the more the better. You have a busy day of gaming ahead of you, so you need to get plenty of sleep. ^^ And yes, breaks every hour is also a good idea. This isn't an online game, nothing will happen while you pause the game. ;)

will i might lose my time to eating to much and not collecting my money they own me haha jk

D

deathbydecay

50 hours huh?.. Maybe he deserved to die.. He's like one of those people for WoW.. Except.. Wait.. What game did he die playing?.. o_O

R

RPG player

ha-ha you'll be fine.I play from 18:00 to 4:00pm and i go to school at 7:00 am :)
p.s i have school from 7:30am to 13:30 i study 1-2 hours and then go play basketball outside at 17:00-18:00 I start playing(xbox/pc).

S

Solus

PaperClip;161952 said:

When I get a new game I usually have one meal a day, and sleep for maybe 2-3 hours :lol:

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

Longest ive played was about 10 hours straight... and I was fine.

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

longest ive played was about... ohh i dunno around 15hour ish...man Im sad XD but yeah you'll be fine. My dads friends daughter went that way, 5 days straight refused food and water. Poor bugger.

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

how crazy, i guess its true that games can ruin your life. but hey, if im ever gonna die, i want it to be playing games. :D longest i played was....i think from 7:00am to around.... 3:00am. so how much time is that?

V

VideoGame420

i played for 2 days straight ones but then i went to sleep for a long time.

D

darthlime101

Longest I've played Fable is like 4-5 hours. Most on any game would be WoW for like 6-7. And I usually take breaks and stuff. I've stayed up past 24 hours and I was fine. But around noon I was feeling tired. So I went home and slept for 4 hours. lol