• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

fable relgion

whold you belive in the fable relgion

• Total voters

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score
Re: fable relgion

Well congats! we shall start the greatest cult of them all. now we just have to find 500,000+ more people who see it as we do.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

what should we call it? fableism? fableology? the knights of the old kingdom? monks of the old kingdom? im bad with names. anybody have any other ideas?

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

We shall call our selves

The Knights of The Old Kingdom.

i liked that name

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

ya thats my favorite too. its my band in rockband lol.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

hmmm..... your sig can only have two images, and i am quite fond of both of mine............. but that is a good idea. kida small though.

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

it is a thumbnail but is is small i did not want to have a huge sig just a little mark i was thinking that me and you could have special ones like founder and co-founder.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

could you make one about the same lenght as my sig so i can fuse the images into one so i can keep them both? oh! we should get sephi to make us one!

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

Yeah i thought that sephi could make us one but i am bored and i wanted one now. so i will put on a request

D

Darg

poopgod350;207401 said:
no it is not just you. well think about it for one second can you physically see any "god" and as some guy once said seeing is believing another thing i that there have been religions based on wild and crazy things for Star Trek to Pastafarianism my belief is that all religion was started by one guy to keep the people in check a long time ago like the Mayans the intellectuals were the priests they could tell when stuff like eclipses would happen and they would ell there people that if they did not start to behave that they would blot out the sun there fore when the eclipse came the people were all panicky and before it ended the priest made everyone swear to the "gods" that they would work hard and behave and the priest would use that fear to manipulate the people and he would make the sun come back (the eclipse ended when he said this) and the people had a newfound belief of thier "gods" all religion is to make stupid people (no offence) know the difference between right and wrong.
there is my religious speech for now.

Moronic. Congrats for you.

G

Goretex

Darg;207708 said:
Moronic. Congrats for you.

So he's moronic for expressing a different belief than yours?

Way to be a good christian, buddy. :rolleyes:

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

I thought this was a joke, but I realise I have overestimated the IQ of some of the members.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

SimonKalevra;207529 said:
Religions SUCK!!!!
No religion can prove the existence of whatever they want you to believe in...
and all religions have killed in the name of some "God"
My favorite religion to hate is Islam... I know only a few religious nutcases actually would blow themselves up, to become a martyr... but I guess they just need an excuse to slaughter ppl....
Damn! I really get ****ed off thinking about religions!
And that's quite enough out of you, young man. Keep your hate to yourself on these boards - it's not welcome here.

And please - no more IQ talk (largely because apparently all the genius people reside over at DMC.org if their claims are to be believed :rolleyes:), no more actual religion issues - this is meant to be a light hearted thread concerning FABLE and nothing more. Don't make it more than it is people - you're all better than that.

Continue :D

T

Templar

droded;207722 said:
I thought this was a joke, but I realise I have overestimated the IQ of some of the members.

I thought I was the only one after reading this :ninja:

poopdogy

grey-palidin
Reaction score

what if there was a crusade agianst this relgion and fablism (what i call it ) won and the relgion spred though out the world

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

That would be amazing it would be a sin to not have a copy of fable 2 in your home lol

poopdogy

grey-palidin
Reaction score

the 3 rules
it will play fable1/2 or any of the seqauls
it will have a working xbox 360 in home
it shall not be without his fable 1/2 disc at all times
if you break these rules you face jack of blades in the dead space of the void!

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Angel;207840 said:
And that's quite enough out of you, young man. Keep your hate to yourself on these boards - it's not welcome here.

And please - no more IQ talk (largely because apparently all the genius people reside over at DMC.org if their claims are to be believed :rolleyes:), no more actual religion issues - this is meant to be a light hearted thread concerning FABLE and nothing more. Don't make it more than it is people - you're all better than that.

Continue :D

exactly. chill everybody. now, back to our little "cult" we are forming. (keeping in mind that this is all light hearted and you should not take it to seriously. its a joke, and every joke needs and exadgeration.)