• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable RPG sign ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kato Si

Fable RPG sign ups

This is the Thread where you sign up to be part of the RPG and to receive the File to play. but before you submit posts I need to state clearly that I have pattened this RPG and that It is not to be copied or used without promission. I am very strict on this matter, Because It toke lots of hard working hours to make this RPG work and to create the Sheets. So before you can Sign up I would like you to sign your real name and user name (a.k.a name you use on this site) as proof that you won't copy or use the material. I then want a printed statment that you won't copy or steal any names, places, weapons & armor, enemies, and Ideas used to create and play this RPG. Once your have agreed to these terms and submitted the requested information you may join the Sign up list. Warning! (If you break the agreement or If I find out that you have lied or used false information to fill in the information requested I won't hesitate to involve the Fedral athorities). thank you for your understanding.

Example of what you must send:

User Name: Spell Warrior
Agreement Statment: I agree to not copy the RPG or anything related or used in the RPG.
Email Adress: [email protected]. (Your email is need to keep tabs on how to easily contact you about updates and other important information).

F

Fuzi0n

Re: Fable RPG sign ups

User Name: Fuzi0n
Agreement Statment: I agree to not copy the RPG or anything related or used in the RPG.
Email Adress: [email protected]

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

User Name: Seigfried
Agreement Statement: I agree not to copy the RPG or anything related or used in the RPG.
E-mail Address: [email protected]

C

Crazyarms

User Name: Crazyarms
Agreement Statement: I agree not to copy the RPG or anything related or used in the RPG.
E-mail Address: [email protected]

But you knew all that already

F

Fuzi0n

Sorry to post again.
But what is this game? and when will we recieve the file?

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

User Name: projectego
Email Adress: webmaster [at] projectego [dot] net

T

The_Bard

User Name: The_Bard
Email Adress:[email protected]

D

DivY

User Name: DivY
Email Adress: [email protected]

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score

Username: Ranger
Agreement Statement: I agree not to copy the RPG or anything related or used in the RPG
Email Address: [email protected]

K

Kato Si

Glad to see everyone getting intrested, The RPG is complete. I will begin to release it when I have discussed a few things with all of you and when I speak with my RPG staff members.

C

Crazyarms

Are you still going to do the RPG now that you are leaving and all?

C

Crazyarms

umm...i think hes gone for good now. So much for the RPG

D

DivY

Awww, I was looking so forward to it. Oh well.

C

Crazyarms

I think ill make one for us then

I wonder what got into Kato. Its not like him get up and leave. Ill talk to him and see if he still wants to do the RPG thing.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I think I have a perfect idea as to why he left. *looks into "I'm Leaving" thread*

C

Crazyarms

Yeah i know what he wrote, but thats not like him at all. I need to call him and find out what got into him.

S

Skorm_Knight

this definitely sounded like a great idea...

T

TheBeast

uh do u need fable for the computer to play it?

C

Crazyarms

No. Its not a computer game (yet) its more like a board game

K

Kato Si

You guys sure haven't ben paying attention, I told projectego I was going o stay but only to share about my faith. I like fable and all but my heart has changed and everything is second and God is first in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.