• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable: The Not So Lost Chapters

Status
Not open for further replies.

cj-chris

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Re: Fable: The Not So Lost Chapters

I do like our banter lol your key word modern you should note I said a matter of when. This means when the fable franchise has ended. Lionhead will either think about retiring or financing a new project. They will want to get as much more money from their current product if they release the source code their will be an increase in sales in those games. A simple business strategy. It most liekly will be released as I said

Dorian Saignren

Prince of Masks
Reaction score

I don't mean to pry, but isn't this a bit off topic? I could expect as much from cj being relatively new to the forum (not that I can talk much here, but on other forums...) but JohnDoe? I didn't expect that from you much, being as awesome and great you are ^_^ Still, even though I'm a noob here myself, I hate thread hijackers :p

cj-chris

Cookie Monster
Reaction score

My apologies I do like to work out personalities future posts will be thoughtfulll and on topic. As it is unfair on other users. It was just a bit of banter but I assure you it will stop now.
Chris

finchy55

weapon upgrader (modder)
Reaction score

me download now plz

Scythe

Archon
Reaction score
Sounds like fun! And John Doe nice signature pretty cool.

P.S. If I ever break any forum rules on accident please correct me I just joined and haven't gotten the chance to learn the rules.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Not to crush anyones bubbles, but this thread was over a year old before someone posted in it again.

and it's creator was

pPLnOmE was last seen:
May 16, 2010
So not sure how this project is ganna work or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.