• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable TLC Guild Seal Problem

K

Kteji

Fable TLC Guild Seal Problem

I recently started playing Fable for the PC. I was attempting to do the Skorm's Bow quest and saved at the chapel. When I loaded that file again, pressing the G key stopped having any function. Going into items and using the guild seal would bring up the teleportation menu but it wouldn't let me confirm my destination. The Cullis gates no longer have a glowy blue animation around them and do nothing when I stand on them.

I guess I could live with this problem and just think to myself that it gives the game a more realistic feel, but I'm on the Gold Coast Quest after the hero's mother is kidnapped again and I cannot return to gold coast anymore.

Is there any hope for this save file?

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Fable TLC Guild Seal Problem

It would be good... If you could still get to Witchwood and Hook Coast... But I don't know what you're problem is:(

T

TheRealRoxas

Just try running through the whole world (Guild -> Lychfield Cemetery) That fixed the problem for me. But I guess it doesn't always work

K

Kteji

Thanks TheRealRoxas. I just started heading up north of bowerstone, and when I got to Headsman's cave I noticed the G key was working again ^^!

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Great, problem sloved. So I guess this means this thread should be...er... ( +REP for therealroax)

K

Kteji

One more comment on this issue:

Entering Gibbet woods is what fixed the problem, but every time a load my file again, I have to return to Gibbet woods to fix it. So it is not a permanent solution it seems.

So if anyone does know a permanent solution that'd be nice.