1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fable TLC Menu Background

Discussion in 'Fable: The Lost Chapters' started by Bhboone, Oct 6, 2017.

Register or log in to browse without ads.

1. Bhboone

Bhboone New Member

Trophies:
    Need some help finding an image that I thought would make a great background for a desktop. This is the image I'm looking for.

[​IMG]

Looking to get the image without the text of course and in 1920x1080. Didn't know if anybody here had gone through the effort of making the image for themselves since it doesn't appear to be available anywhere! Thanks for any help you can offer.

2. Dark Drakan

Dark Drakan Administrator Staff Member Guildmaster Legendary Hero

Trophies:
    I remember a member asking for the very same thing back in 2016 and dont think anyone found one back then. Im sure someone could edit the original to an extent to remove the text via photoshop etc. Be easier to edit the english one though (less text to remove). Would have a go myself but I dont have the programs anymore since I built a new PC, bound to be someone who could do it though just have to see if they stop by.

3. Bhboone

Bhboone New Member

Trophies:
    Funny enough, I think I actually stumbled upon that thread in search for the image haha. Thought I'd try a post to see if anyone had any luck since and had it saved.

4. Register or log in to browse without ads.

5. Dark Drakan

Dark Drakan Administrator Staff Member Guildmaster Legendary Hero

Trophies:
    I'm amazed it's not easy to find as it's an iconic image from the game.