• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable TLC PC Mods!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Fable TLC PC Mods!

PSYCHOPAT;43100 said:
what web sites do u go to 2 mod ur computer...cuz i want that **** too.

Depends what you mean by 'Mod' your computer....

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

PSYCHOPAT;43100 said:
what web sites do u go to 2 mod ur computer...cuz i want that **** too.

The are some links to mod fable in the first post in this thread if that's what you're asking

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;43125 said:
The are some links to mod fable in the first post in this thread if that's what you're asking

I thought that at first but he said to mod 'Computer' so wasnt sure.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Yea I just guessed

V

Vegeta

Ok... i installed albion explorer and the other 1 and do u have to pay for free roam? How do u open albion explorer and the other what do i do T.T?

I need in answer in like 5 min or less..

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

1Ak;47889 said:
Ok... i installed albion explorer and the other 1 and do u have to pay for free roam? How do u open albion explorer and the other what do i do T.T?

:ninja: I'm not going to walk people step by step through how to do modding. If you have questions you should as them on the fable Mod forum. they have all the answers. I don't mean to come off rude either. Just they have a forum for all the tech questions about the programs THEY made.

OldBoy

Reaction score

Vegeta;47889 said:

Very good explanation on the Free Roam App here and if that's not enough maybe here.

You'll need it before you can use Albion Explorer.

D

Daemen

OMG the free roam file got removed ppl plz help n00b modder i started yeserday and i cant stop. But i cant do anything with the free roam.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Daemen;76903 said:
OMG the free roam file got removed ppl plz help n00b modder i started yeserday and i cant stop. But i cant do anything with the free roam.

The link lets me start downloading the zipfile...

FreeRoam Zip

C

Curzedchild

Ok... I have a question... is there anyway to copy those application things to a disk so I can download em to me laptop?

OldBoy

Reaction score

Curzedchild;92217 said:
Ok... I have a question... is there anyway to copy those application things to a disk so I can download em to me laptop?

Of course. Or a usb stick, which is easier.

As for burning it to a disc, it's just data. You can use any kind of burning software (like nero) to burn the files on a disc.

C

Curzedchild

Kool, but now another question, how or do I have to download it to the computer and when it asks you on that tiny screen if you want to Save, Open, or Cancel would I save it to the disk which I would have in the D drive?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Curzedchild;92453 said:
Kool, but now another question, how or do I have to download it to the computer and when it asks you on that tiny screen if you want to Save, Open, or Cancel would I save it to the disk which I would have in the D drive?

You cant simply 'Save' to disks you have to have a burning program to do so. You just need to burn the files to the disk then insert disk into computer you want them on then explore the disk and run the files.

S

soggy

you can mod on xbox, need a modded xbox though, a strand on this fourum is, xbox mods!?, written by my confused self

T

talentless bard

hello i am new on this forum and i have some questions.
i read all the posts from an older thread where u were arguing about the excisting of the singing sword.
does it really excist and is it obtainable for fable tlc without mod on pc?
can u get such quests as the talentless bard with mod?

btw its long time ago someone talked here lol.

excuses for some bad english words:blush:

already thanks for people that help:):D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

talentless bard;127702 said:
hello i am new on this forum and i have some questions.
i read all the posts from an older thread where u were arguing about the excisting of the singing sword.
does it really excist and is it obtainable for fable tlc without mod on pc?
can u get such quests as the talentless bard with mod?

btw its long time ago someone talked here lol.

excuses for some bad english words:blush:

already thanks for people that help:):D

Read this for more information:

http://forums.projectego.net/singing-sword-3913/

T

talentless bard

btw i wrote everything up(well i saved up in word) for information of the excisting from the singing sword. created new acc with name better bard:blush: and going write everything up from information about bards, the sandgoose, and the singing sword. i also heard that the sandgoose isnt only a beast but its also a boat wich should come on some moments i dont know at the moment. but when it comes and u enter it, it will take you to that dragon place (forget name) wich is in original fable if u have modded it

wow dark i didnt realise someone would answer that fast :D but i got everything from that thread like i said in my first post lol so it really doesnt excist?:(

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

talentless bard;127704 said:
btw i wrote everything up(well i saved up in word) for information of the excisting from the singing sword. created new acc with name better bard:blush: and going write everything up from information about bards, the sandgoose, and the singing sword. i also heard that the sandgoose isnt only a beast but its also a boat wich should come on some moments i dont know at the moment. but when it comes and u enter it, it will take you to that dragon place (forget name) wich is in original fable if u have modded it

wow dark i didnt realise someone would answer that fast :D but i got everything from that thread like i said in my first post lol so it really doesnt excist?:(

The sandgoose also isnt in the game at all and cant access that in anyway either.

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

no sandgoose no singing sword no dragon cliff no dragon soul sword so quit trying to find them, the modders cant so nobody can!