• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable TLC PC Mods!

T

talentless bard

Re: Fable TLC PC Mods!

:( thats too bad but why Peter Molyneux said it in an interview.he would make then lots of people wasting them time and if it ends up that there isnt no such thing it would give him a bad reputation and i think thats the last thing he want

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

talentless bard;127708 said:
:( thats too bad but why Peter Molyneux said it in an interview.he would make then lots of people wasting them time and if it ends up that there isnt no such thing it would give him a bad reputation and i think thats the last thing he want

Peter Molyneux said a lot of things would be in Fable that didnt end up there, just have to take it on the chin and realise that his dreams at the time were unattainable. He has apologized for it and promised Fable 2 will make up for it.

T

talentless bard

well ok. but do u know if there comes an pc version for fable 2 cause i dont have an xbox360 but soon as i have the money i will?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

talentless bard;127710 said:
well ok. but do u know if there comes an pc version for fable 2 cause i dont have an xbox360 but soon as i have the money i will?

No PC Version planned as of yet but Fable 2 wont be released on Xbox 360 until late next year so im sure you will have one by then.

T

talentless bard

well i dont think so actually :p cos i have now 120 euro and going to buy new typ board and wireless mouse and a photo camera and thats both 130 euro and maybe some other new stuff for my computer wich are expensive and fable 2 release here is march 2008 and xbox360 isnt quite a cheap thing. good that my birthday is end of march so maybe as a present..:pbut i have an 0 hour contract with my work and i dont work very much because of the bad weather:( but i stay hoping :D

any1 got something interesting to do in fable ive done everything did all quests bronze silver and gold got everything all trophies all weapons all legendery weapons beat game good and bad as mage as range and normal got all hero dolls all clues.. is there nothing more any1 know?:(

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

talentless bard;127712 said:
well i dont think so actually :p cos i have now 120 euro and going to buy new typ board and wireless mouse and a photo camera and thats both 130 euro and maybe some other new stuff for my computer wich are expensive and fable 2 release here is march 2008 and xbox360 isnt quite a cheap thing. good that my birthday is end of march so maybe as a present..:pbut i have an 0 hour contract with my work and i dont work very much because of the bad weather:( but i stay hoping :D

any1 got something interesting to do in fable ive done everything did all quests bronze silver and gold got everything all trophies all weapons all legendery weapons beat game good and bad as mage as range and normal got all hero dolls all clues.. is there nothing more any1 know?:(

Fable 2 wont hit shops in March, Lionhead have said its likely autumn next year. Not to much more than that to do really.

T

talentless bard

i heard that it come autumn-winter 2007 it comes in america and it comes europe like spring 2008

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

talentless bard;127723 said:
i heard that it come autumn-winter 2007 it comes in america and it comes europe like spring 2008

In recent interview Peter Molyneux said that it wont be here until mid to late next year at earliest. March was only suggested by shops using it as a placemaker date and basically guessing. Europe will probably get it first or at same time as US because Lionhead Studios are based in England so i dont see why US would get it months before us when its being created here.

H

HodgePodge

And the Singing Sword exists as well...or it will...soon :ninja:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

HodgePodge;127775 said:
And the Singing Sword exists as well...or it will...soon :ninja:

Still working on your mod then?

H

HodgePodge

Yes, though I've been busy as hell with Darkened Souls lately.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

HodgePodge;127786 said:
Yes, though I've been busy as hell with Darkened Souls lately.

Yeah i can imagine, well good luck with them both :thumbsup:

Hope to see some good feedback when you release them.

H

HodgePodge

So do I :p I've got everything done on the Singing Sword, texture, text entry, damage, all that. Only part left is the actual singing, which is a pain in the *** :getlost:

M

Marcopolo

not to discourage you too much but i dont think it is possible (if it is then it is way wierd to do) because kesh was working on it for a while and he couldnt get it going so i dont think anyone can, but good luck anyways

hodgepodge youre groo over at fabletlcmod.com right?

Keshire

Modder
Reaction score

Marcopolo;127940 said:
not to discourage you too much but i dont think it is possible (if it is then it is way wierd to do) because kesh was working on it for a while and he couldnt get it going so i dont think anyone can, but good luck anyways

hodgepodge youre groo over at fabletlcmod.com right?

It's possible. I was just too lazy. The best way to do it would be to change the swinging sound effects, and maybe use some blank special effects to add sound through the CSpecialEffectsDef.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Keshire;127983 said:
It's possible. I was just too lazy. The best way to do it would be to change the swinging sound effects, and maybe use some blank special effects to add sound through the CSpecialEffectsDef.
That's what I was thinking

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

would physicsDef have anything to do with that?

P

Pirate323

i may just be really stupid but i cant seem to find this fable explorer and i dont know what to do. im guessing its one of the .bin files but windows wont let me open it with the windows explorer. if any one wants to help out the noob that would be awesome. thanx.