• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable TLC PC Mods!

A

Andyfellow

Re: Fable TLC PC Mods!

Hi :D i´m going to help you to buy spells cheap!

1. You need Fable explorer.

2. Open Fable Explorer and go down and Open Hero_Ability

3. Then Open 2520 - HERO_ABILITY_STENGTH_BERSERK

4. Then go down to you see a number "1B8AFCFA" and change all number under HA_Array2[4] to 0 and you can buy the spell cheap!:p

Then can anybody help me so i can buy strength and skills cheap to plz:unsure::lol:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Andyfellow;165167 said:
Hi :D i´m going to help you to buy spells cheap!

1. You need Fable explorer.

2. Open Fable Explorer and go down and Open Hero_Ability

3. Then Open 2520 - HERO_ABILITY_STENGTH_BERSERK

4. Then go down to you see a number "1B8AFCFA" and change all number under HA_Array2[4] to 0 and you can buy the spell cheap!:p

Then can anybody help me so i can buy strength and skills cheap to plz:unsure::lol:
You need to stop posting this everywhere. Someone will get to your question o_O

T

tobi

is their a fablemod that lets you use 2 swords at once that would be awsome(not to make it more powerful just to have the skin of two swords

R

Ramjet45

Umm whenever I click one of the links on this thread I get a Page Cannot Be Displayed thing. >.<

A

acadian

Help

i dled the fable explorer and albion explorer but when i try to run them it gives me an error saying the the application has closed due to an uknown error. plz tell me how to fix this cause i reall want to mod my fable!!! thnc!

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

why is that?

T

Terror Of Death

This Maybe The Wrong Forum But I Wanted To Know If Anyone Can Help Me With FE..... i Loaded All My Files And Followed The Steps But Everytime I Click Save And Run Fable It Says Cannot Find Splash.exe And After That Another Pops Up Saying Something About C++ Runtime Error

Can ANYONE HELP ME PLZ

jwc2200

Reaction score

You will get that splash box everytime you use FE. Just click OK, there is no splash file. Only click OK on that box, do not click OK on the second box until after you close Fable.

The runtime error I am not sure about, but do you have all the requirements to use FE?
Check here to be sure:

http://forums.projectego.net/new-modding-fable-3352/

T

Terror Of Death

see thats the thing im not tryin to make mods just yet but all i wanted to do is to try to play with someone else's mods which i got and i read the forum on how to load the mods and save them but everytime it comes up the usual happens "Cannot Find Splash.exe" and "C++ Runtime Error"..... I Followed The Steps To The Very Letter...... :wacko:Man This Is Annoying And I Thought NWN2 Modding Was Hard:wacko:.... Anyway I Need Help With The Runtime Crap:realmad:

jwc2200

Reaction score

Replace the .big or .bin files that were affected by the mod/fmp you ran. Then start the game through FE to see if you still get the runtime error, if not then the mod/fmp you used caused the problem. If thats the case, you need to manually make those changes. If you still get the runtime error then I don't know how to help you.

T

Terror Of Death

thx that fixed it but now after i got it to work i retarted my computer - to refresh the system - and now fe dont work... can u help plz

jwc2200

Reaction score

Try reinstalling it.

T

Terror Of Death

ok i will and by the way i also used the FE Reg editor to help the first go around but yea ill install it to see if it helps

J

jerko92

Hi! I come from Poland. I'll find this website in google explorer. I need a editor for F:TLC PC. Is there any map editor. If it is please give me a link. Thanks a lot.

Sorry for all mistakes. My english isn't very good:(

F

FableForumNewbi

Tsuyu;29489 said:
Awsome little program that lets you poke around with the game files. You can, for example, remove the scarring feature in the game if you wish.

Pardon me if this question has already been answered somewhere--but how do you do that?

jwc2200

Reaction score

Start here:

New to modding Fable?

That will get you a long way into modding if you read it all carefully.

U

Untamed Waters

I can't seem to get any of the map editors running. From AE's log, I get this message (Which is equivelent to the pop up I get)

Log file C:\Users\my_name_here\Desktop\AlbionExplorer\AlbionExplorer.Log created at 10/28/2008 5:18 PM.

Initializing application...
ERROR: Unable to locate Fable registry information.

:-\ I don't understand why.

Only thing I could think I possibly did was move both FinalAlbion.wad and it's back up to another folder. (totally)

And when I attempt to launch Chocolatebox it just... stops working. That it. Nothing more. (It brings up the windows "this program has stopped working" window)

H

habo498

Tsuyu;29493 said:
Hehe, I was actually about to sticky it myself - damn you're quick!:lol:
:unsure:how do yo backup your files