• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FableTLCmods are back

lee

-Hero of Knowledge-
Reaction score
I was worried when I noticed that FableTLCmods was down for a few days, but thankfully it has come back now and with a slicker user interface. It has got me thinking about how a game that was released in 2004 still has such fantastic support. I was blown away when I began to read though previous posts on here and the many talented people who have been involved with this site over the years. I just wanted to spend the time to appreciate what you guys have done, and continue to do to keep a fantastic site like this still operating. Long may the Fable online community continue.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Good to see those guys are still going, had a good relationship with the members there over the years. Gone down a few times but good to hear it’s still online & they have updated it recently.

lee

-Hero of Knowledge-
Reaction score
Good to see those guys are still going, had a good relationship with the members there over the years. Gone down a few times but good to hear it’s still online & they have updated it recently.
They have some great mods there and I would have been gutted if they would have gone permanently. I did have a look at Fable Anniversary Nexus, but it wasn’t great and I felt that it only had a few decent mods on there that were truly worth my time. I’m glad that you have both had a good relationship in the past, fingers crossed that at some point we get some new Fable news and we might get the true Fable game that we have always desired. One that will give us some true modding tools.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
They have some great mods there and I would have been gutted if they would have gone permanently. I did have a look at Fable Anniversary Nexus, but it wasn’t great and I felt that it only had a few decent mods on there that were truly worth my time. I’m glad that you have both had a good relationship in the past, fingers crossed that at some point we get some new Fable news and we might get the true Fable game that we have always desired. One that will give us some true modding tools.

Yeah we used to share their mods & had members from here post there and vice versa. Was always a good mutual relationship between our communities.

Reactions: lee

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
They're an awesome bunch over there and injected a lot of extra life into the classic Fable games. Good to know that it was just a temporary issue.