• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Falling glitch - Need coop help to fix

hurders

Reaction score
I need someone to help get me out of the dreaded falling glitch. For those who don't know what this is, it makes your character randomly fall through the floor and there is no way to get back to the sanctuary to fast travel so basically you're stuffed. Reloading the game doesn't work either as my game has saved as I'm falling so just takes me back there every time.

Anyway seems there could be a chance to fix the glitch but I need someone to coop into my game. It should be really simple and quick to do:

I just need someone to join my game, then they need to go to the load menu/sanc (press start and then then select load). Then they dashboard out, and hopefully I'll stay in their load room and after it registers that they've left I'll get booted to the main room in the sanctuary, then I can fast travel out of there.

If anyone can help me out please send me a message or reply (gamertag Hurders) so I can get this sorted because otherwise I've lost/wasted 26 hours of game time (and my life!).

Thanks.

hurders

Reaction score
Nobody out there able to help me? It'll literally only take a couple of minutes to do, please if anybody can help.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Sorry, mate. I've sold my copy of Fable III to a friend months ago. And its more than likely that a lot of folks round here got rid of their's too.

But I've tried that technique when I got stuck in a tree as well. Didn't work. Everytime my friend dashboard out, I was kicked back into the tree, not the main Sactuary area. :(