• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FALLOUT 4

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
My first play through will be some version of myself, swimming through radiation and siding with death and destruction. However I'm really excited to play as a female after seeing this fan art from Fallout 3:
WBXdFEF.jpg
I've played American McGee's Alice, and that is the perfect archetype to survive the nuclear apocalypse. My third play through will be of course a supermench monster exploiting every loophole and feature in the game. I forgot the actual term for those kind of play throughs but smart leveling and squeezing everything you can out of the world into one character is some of the most fun you can have in a Bethesda title.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I agree that all the new perks are going to make things a challenge because everything looks so useful now, but I know for sure that I'm going to be focusing on Charisma. My first playthrough will probably be as myself also, see how I manage fairing in such a setting and making all the specific choices and actions I would in reality. This would be my first time doing such in a Fallout game too. Though knowing me, I'll probably burn all that time away lazing in my shack with Dogmeat, playing video games on my pipboy and cooking mac n cheese every night. :p
My first play through will be some version of myself, swimming through radiation and siding with death and destruction. However I'm really excited to play as a female after seeing this fan art from Fallout 3:
WBXdFEF.jpg
I've played American McGee's Alice, and that is the perfect archetype to survive the nuclear apocalypse. My third play through will be of course a supermench monster exploiting every loophole and feature in the game. I forgot the actual term for those kind of play throughs but smart leveling and squeezing everything you can out of the world into one character is some of the most fun you can have in a Bethesda title.
Nice one, I too was also inspired by an artwork for one of the female characters I'm gonna create. This one of Ripley from Alien really gave me some fun ideas:
tumblr_ng31mht3Uq1s8k1ozo1_1280.jpg

Artist's name is Andrew George.

She'll be like a handywoman that can repair and build anything, but has a take no prisoners policy in life. Plus I really love the new look of the maintenance jumpsuits this time around. Going to enjoy decking it out in scrap metal. As for the husband, I'll probably make it this dude.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Bit late, but sneaky Bethesda released some new gameplay footage earlier.

Starting off with the live-action trailer "The Wanderer", we get some rockabilly music going on. Really makes me wonder just how diverse and extensive the soundtrack will be in this game, the 50s weren't always just vocal big band & jazz after all. Following that Bethesda showed what Fallout 4 will look like when played on a Playstation Vita (via PS4 remote play) as seen here and will have specialized controls just for the Vita, so now you can wander the wastes while taking a dump! And finally the new gameplay footage below that was snuck in through the Fallout Shelter 1.2 update trailer, in it we finally get to see Piper talking with the Sole Survivor. She looks pretty cool to be honest.

Here's also a screenshot of Piper from the scene. Hm, she looks a lot like Krysten Ritter.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score

And there it is, that's all the SPECIAL videos released for the game. Luck looks like it'll finally be enjoyable and useful to have again for a change, I never bothered with it in FO3 before but I might do so this time around. Game releases in 3 more weeks, hard to believe considering only just 6 months ago the game was still a rumor that you'd get laughed at for even mentioning. Here's to hoping some more videos will be released before then (namely gameplay).

That hat is becoming the new fedora :/
I'll be removing it once I recruit her for sure, along with that wonky jacket of hers. Still, I like the little attention to detail with the "PRESS" card tucked in on the side of it given her occupation.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
PrimaGames released some new gameplay information earlier, some of which they apparently leaked accidentally and it's pretty mind blowing if true (Bethesda had them take it down). Eurogamer was able to catch it in time though. If you somehow forgot, they're the guys behind many of the official strategy guides and are currently working on Fallout 4's official strategy guide. In the detailed article that focused on the settlement building they mentioned some nice features such as item tagging for crafting materials, building your own windows, universal storage containers that can be accessed across the map for convenient hoarding. The main takeaway feature I'll leave in the spoiler tag below in case you still wanna be surprised, it's in the final paragraph (bolded).

Here's the recovered article in the spoiler tag:
Fallout 4 is a massive game. We already covered the SPECIAL Perks system with a general overview, then with more detailed looks at each of the categories in the system. Now it's time to look at a facet of the game that isn't a requirement. You basically level up and use the SPECIAL Perks system if you want to make it through the game. However, you don't have to craft or build anything, and that's what we're taking a look at in this article.

The crafting in Fallout 4 was completely revamped to the point where it's almost a game within a game. This isn't a quick house builder where you move around preset objects. You decide where to put each wall, but before you can place a wall you have to find the resources required to build it. Likewise, if you want to place a chair in your new building, you'll need to acquire the resource, then build the chair from scratch before you place it in your home.

Most of the interactions between raw materials and crafting will come via the workbench. You may find a glass bottle while roaming around post-apocalyptic Boston. You can take that bottle to the workbench and break it down to usable glass. You can then take the glass and use it to create a window in your house or even a lens for your weapon scope.

Of course it can be rather daunting to think you need to scavenge for every possible raw resource. That would potentially require you to keep every piece of trash you come across, just in case it can be broken down into something useful. To help alleviate this potential problem, you can mark an item you want to craft and the game will inform you if you come across items that can be directly used to create the desired object, or can be broken down into the raw materials required for crafting.

There's also another system in place to help you avoid carrying around a plethora of items. For the larger crafting jobs that require far more raw resources, you can place crafting items in workbenches found in the immediate area. When you access a workbench you'll see all of the items you stored there without the need to carry everything with you. This is extremely helpful because there's a weight limit to the number of items you can carry in Fallout 4. You would quickly reach this weight limit if you wanted to craft a lot and were forced to carry everything.

To take crafting one step further, some of the items you craft can be controlled once you created them. The E3 2015 gameplay demo showed this off a bit. A sign was connected to a computer terminal. This made the sign light up in the demo, showing the famed Fallout mascot (Vault Boy) giving a thumbs up gesture. When you connect certain creations to a computer terminal, you can do a light-up sign similar to what was on display at E3, but you can determine the color of every light, the order sequence in which the lights display and much more.

This extra step in the creation process adds depth to the Fallout 4 crafting system. Anyone can create a basic house, but can you create a house that lights up, with wheels and a steering column so you can drive it around as you travel through the area? The potential creations that occur when you tap into a computer terminal are considerably vast. It should be interesting to see what players can do with this system once the game is available.

Also posted was an article about the Mr. Handy "Codsworth" and robots in general for Fallout 4. It shows some new concept art and goes into some fascinating detail into how they approached robots in the game, from the meticulous innards and tiny animation details to the lifelike personalities and logical body structures.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/culture/gaming/a17875/mister-handy-interview-fallout-4/

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Some quick Fallout news for today. The Xbox One controls were revealed via Xbox's Smartglass app, Bethesda confirmed that if you're buying the game digitally you'll be able to pre-load it on both Steam, PS4, and XB1 ahead of time so you can play it immediately on the midnight for November 10th.

ALSO, the PS4 Trophies list have been apparently leaked online and are likely to get tossed around sites. So be warned and careful guys, I haven't seen the list yet (nor do I want to), but it does contain heavy spoilers and many people on the net have already gone and ruined the game for themselves. Whether it's being blown out of proportion or not, I'm not gonna chance it. :p
I don't like her hair.

all-i-have-to-say-about-that.jpg
I don't mind it. It's her jacket that gets to me mainly, it's so... big on her. That it consequently makes her head look kinda small in a way. Still, as cool as it is to get haircuts for ourselves, it'd be a nice change of pace to give our companions new haircuts for once.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Bethesda confirmed that if you're buying the game digitally you'll be able to pre-load it on both Steam, PS4, and XB1 ahead of time so you can play it immediately on the midnight for November 10th.
NoHatForPat_7HoursLater.PNG

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I'm guessing Steve didn't keep a daily backup of the site, so everything posted within the last several days is now gone. Either way, I think I'll pass on reposting everything since then. The game is out now and really who's gonna care at this point? =]

Review Scores are out though and it's all universal praise unsurprisingly. Although Destructoid is the special egg in this basket, the internet has decided to blow up over their polarizing score. Hah, hype... hype never changes.

Warning: IGN, PCGamer and Gamespot have story spoilers within their written review pages, so just a heads up.

Click here for an image of all the review scores.

The main general takeaways from everyone is (don't worry, there's no spoilers):
Positives:
- Massive world with impeccable attention to detail and freedom.
- Visuals, audio and animations.
- Crafting system.
- Side quests are meaty and very well-written.
- Memorable characters.
- Combat is excellent and satisfying. The gunplay stands on its own two feet well enough that VATS is no longer a necessity, but a nice alternative.

Negatives:
- Glitches... Glitches Everywhere.
- Main story is rather lackluster compared to the rest of the game's writing. (Emil Pagliarulo is the lead writer and is notorious for his often shallow writing, so I'm not surprised.) But the main story has been going back and forth between people, so take it how you will.

Other:
Folks have been 50/50 on the new dialogue system. One side feels it's a step backwards and has been needlessly oversimplified with the vague options having the Mass (side)Effect of reading it one way and it coming out completely different. The other half feels it's a lot more fluid and natural and not nearly as bad as people feared with conversations being more realistic (such as no longer drilling an NPC with every question 3 different ways in one convo).

Game arrives in the mail today and I'm definitely pumped to finally play some new Fallout after all these years, praise & criticism aside I'll be looking forward to trying it out for myself and forming my own opinion. Was gonna wait till Christmas, but we can't be assed dodging spoilers and fighting the hype for another month and a half. Happy wasteland exploring, guys. :thumbsup:

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Can't wait to boot it up. Unfortunately, I may not get that chance until tomorrow. I worked most of the day yesterday, and today is a combination of studying, class, and work again. Though, after that I feel a MARATHON a-happening. :thumbsup:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Can't wait to boot it up. Unfortunately, I may not get that chance until tomorrow. I worked most of the day yesterday, and today is a combination of studying, class, and work again. Though, after that I feel a MARATHON a-happening. :thumbsup:

Amys informed me that mine is here and hidden & im not allowed it until Christmas. x_x

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Amys informed me that mine is here and hidden & im not allowed it until Christmas. x_x

Lol you poor bastard. I haven't finished witcher 3's DLC heart of stone yet, plus I've just finished stick of truth over the weekend. And Now I'm replaying Fallout 3 on 360. I'll probably get around to Fallout 4 in January. It's not really a big game for me, so I can wait.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Lol you poor bastard. I haven't finished witcher 3's DLC heart of stone yet, plus I've just finished stick of truth over the weekend. And Now I'm replaying Fallout 3 on 360. I'll probably get around to Fallout 4 in January. It's not really a big game for me, so I can wait.

I'm nowhere near finishing Witcher 3 yet but haven't had much time to play anything lately. Been playing a little Starcraft II & Grey Goo here and there as well as some Skirmish games of Tiberian Sun & Red Alert 2 but no long sessions. Fallout 4 & The Witcher will tide me over for some time but I will have baby to contend with in Jan too so gaming time from here on out will be limited.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Reaction score

Until Christmas? What kind of degenerate would force you to wait that long to play such a game!

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
So much stuff to pilfer!

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Here's the entire list of 925 names that Codsworth can say aloud for your character for those that like to plan ahead. Keep in mind, he'll always use the surname if you include a first name with it, or whichever comes alphabetically first.
Aaliyah
Aaron
Abigail
Abram
Abrams
Adalyn
Adam
Adams
Addison
Adeline
Adrian
Ahn
Aideen
Aiden
Akira
Al
Alaina
Alan
Alana
Alex
Alexander
Alexandra
Alexis
Alice
Allen
Allison
Altman
Alyssa
Amanda
Amelia
Anderson
Andonov
Andrew
Andy
Angel
Angela
Anna
Annabelle
Anthony
Archer
Aria
Arianna
Asdf
Ash
Asher
Ashford
Ashley
Asimov
Assface
Atkins
Atkinson
Atom
Atomic
Atticus
Aubrey
Audrey
Austin
Autumn
Ava
Avery
Bacon
Badass
Bailey
Baker
Banner
Bannerman
Bannion
Barnes
Barron
Barry
Bash
Bastard
Battosai
Batty
Baudoin
Bell
Bella
Ben
Benjamin
Bennell
Bennett
Bentley
Bery
Bill
Billy
Bilodeau
Black
Blaise
Blake
Blaze
Bob
Bobbi
Bobby
Bogdanove
Bond
Boob
Boobie
Boobies
Boom
Boston
Bowman
Bradley
Braun
Brayden
Brenda
Brenna
Brian
Brianna
Brick
Brigner
Brock
Brody
Brooklyn
Brooks
Browder
Brown
Browne
Bruce
Bruckheimer
Bryan
Bryant
Buffy
Bulger
Bull
Burgess
Burke
Burt
Butch
Butler
Caden
Cal
Caleb
Callie
Camden
Camilla
Campbell
Capable
Carey
Carnow
Carofano
Caroline
Carson
Carter
Carver
Casserly
Castle
Catherine
Cha
Chapin
Chappy
Charles
Charlie
Charlotte
Chase
Cheng
Cherise
Cherry
CherryBomb
Chloe
Chopper
Chris
Christian
Christiane
Christopher
Church
Claire
Clara
Clark
Clarke
Claw
Clemens
Clunk
Cobb
Cobra
Cock
Cockerham
Cole
Colin
Collins
Colton
Conall
Connor
Cook
Cooke
Cooper
Cormac
Corman
Cornelius
Cornett
Corrie
Corrine
Corvo
Corwin
Cory
Cosgrove
Courtenay
Courtney
Cox
Coyle
Craig
Crash
Cruz
Cubbison
Cullen
Cummings
Dag
Damien
Dan
Dane
Danger
Daniel
Daniels
Danny
Darrel
Darren
Darryl
Daryl
Dave
David
Davis
Dawson
Deag
Death
Deb
Debbie
Deborah
Deckard
Declan
Deitrick
Delaney
Dell
Dennis
Denton
Deschain
Deth
Diana
Diane
DiAngelo
Diaz
Dick
DiMaggio
Dinolt
DJ
Django
Dom
Domics
Dominguez
Dominic
Don
Donald
Dong
DongJun
Donnie
Donny
Doug
Douglas
Dragon
Draper
Dulany
Dutch
Duvall
Dylan
Eagle
East
Ed
Eddie
Eddy
Edwards
Elena
Eli
Eliana
Elijah
Elizabeth
Ella
Ellie
Elliot
Elliott
Emil
Emile
Emily
Emma
Erectus
Eric
Erik
Erin
Ernest
Ernie
Ethan
Eugene
Eva
Evan
Evans
Evelyn
Everdeen
Everett
Felipe
Ferret
Fifi
Finn
Finster
Fiona
Fisher
Flag
Flagg
Flash
Flores
Flynn
Foster
Fox
Fragile
Francis
Franke
Freeman
Frost
****er
****face
Furiosa
Fury
Gabriel
Gabriella
Gardiner
Gary
Gavin
Gene
George
Georgia
Gerry
Gianna
Gil
Glen
Gomez
Gonzalez
Goose
Gordon
Graber
Grace
Grant
Gravato
Gray
Grayson
Greco
Green
Greene
Grey
Griffin
Grognak
Gryphon
Gutierrez
Guy
Hackman
Hailey
Hall
Ham
Hamilton
Hamm
Hammer
Hammett
Hamrick
Han
Hannah
Hans
Harden
Hardi
Harold
Harper
Harris
Harry
Haschart
Hasenbuhler
Hastings
Hawk
Hawke
Hazel
Henning
Henry
Herbert
Hicks
Hill
Hines
Holly
Holmes
Hook
Hopgood
Houle
Howard
Hudson
Hughes
Humongous
Humungus
Hyun
Ian
Ilya
Imperator
Indiana
Indy
Isaac
Isabella
Isabelle
Isaiah
Ist
Istvan
J.P.
Jack
Jackson
Jacob
Jag
Jake
James
Jangjoon
Jasmine
Jason
Jay
Jayce
Jayden
Jeff
Jeffery
Jen
Jenkins
Jennifer
Jeremiah
Jeremy
Jerry
Jerusalem
Jess
Jessica
Jessie
Jet
Jim
Jimmy
Joan
Joe
Joel
Joey
John
Johnson
Jon
Jonathan
Jones
JonPaul
Jordan
Jordyn
Joseph
Josh
Joshua
Josiah
JP
Juan
Julia
Julian
Juliana
Justin
Kaela
Kaelyn
Kaitlyn
Kal
KalEl
Kaneda
Kate
Katharine
Katherine
Katniss
Kauffman
Kayla
Kaylee
Keira
Kelley
Kelly
Kelvin
Ken
Kennedy
Kenshin
Kevin
Kim
King
Kirk
Knight
Krietz
Kuhlmann
Kurt
Kylie
Lafferty
Lamb
Landon
Lane
Langlois
Laura
Lauren
Laurie
Layla
Lea
Leah
Lederer
Lee
Leo
Leon
Les
Leslie
Levi
Lewis
Li
Liam
Liesegang
Lila
Liliana
Lillian
Lily
Lincoln
Linda
Lionheart
Lipari
Liz
Logan
London
Loner
Long
Lopez
Losi
Lucas
Luce
Lucy
Luke
Lundin
Lupe
Lynda
Maam
Mackenzie
Macklin
Madam.fuz
Madeleine
Madelyn
Madison
Makayla
Mal
Malcolm
Mamba
Mandy
Marcus
Marge
Maria
MarÃa
Marie
Marji
Marjorie
Mark
Markiepoo
Marko
Markus
Marlowe
Marsden
Martin
Martinez
Marty
Mary
Mason
Mateo
Matt
Matthew
Matty
Max
Maya
McCoy
McDyer
McFly
McKay
McPherson
Means
Megan
Meister
Mejillones
Mia
Micah
Michael
Michonne
Miguel
Mikami
Mike
Mila
Miles
Miller
Mitchell
Mohammed
Molly
Monster
Montana
Moonves
Moore
Morales
Morgan
Morgue
Morpheus
Morris
Muck
Mudguts
Muhammad
Mulder
Muldoon
Murphy
Myers
Nadia
Nancy
Nanes
Nardone
Nasty
Natalia
Natalie
Natasha
Nate
Nathan
Nathaniel
Nazarov
Neary
Nelson
Neo
Nesmith
Neville
Nguyen
Nicholas
Nico
Nipple
Noah
Nogueira
Nolan
Noonan
Nora
Norm
Norm
Norman
Normand
North
Northup
Nourmohammadi
Nuclear
Nuke
Olds
Oliver
Olivia
Ollie
Olsen
Olson
Optical
Orgasmo
Orin
Ortiz
Owen
Owens
Pagliarulo
Palmer
Paris
Parker
Parson
Pat
Patrick
Patty
Paul
Pely
Pendleton
Penelope
Perez
Perry
Pete
Peter
Peterson
Peyton
Phil
Philip
Phillips
Picard
Plissken
Powell
Preacher
Price
Priest
Prince
Princess
Psycho
Puma
Purkey
Purkeypile
Python
Qin
Quartermain
Quatermass
Queen
Quinn
Rabil
Raf
Rafael
Ramirez
Ramsey
Randal
Randall
Rankin
Rapp
Ray
Raymond
Reagan
Red
Reed
Reese
Rex
Reyes
Reynolds
Ricardo
Richard
Richards
Richardson
Rick
Ricky
Rictus
Riddick
Riley
Ripken
Ripley
River
Rivera
Rob
Robb
Robert
Roberts
Robinson
Rock
Rockatansky
Rocky
Rodriguez
Roger
Rogers
Roland
Rollins
Romanov
Romanova
Romero
Ron
Ronald
Ronnie
Ronny
Rook
Rosa
Rose
Ross
Roy
Ruby
Russell
Ryan
Sadie
Sage
Salvatore
Sam
Samantha
Sammie
Sammy
Samuel
Sanchez
Sánchez
Sanders
Sandra
Sanjuro
Sara
Sarah
Sarse
Savannah
Sawyer
Scarlett
Schaefer
Scharf
Schram
Schreiber
Scott
Scully
Sears
Sebastian
Selena
Seljenes
Serena
Seth
Sex
Sexy
Shane
Shannon
Sheiman
Shen
Shinji
Shrike
Sidney
Simmons
Singer
Sir
Skyler
Slaughter
Slinger
Slit
Sloan
Smirnova
Smith
Snake
Snow
Snyder
Solo
Solomon
Sophia
Sophie
South
Southie
Spade
Spider
Spike
Splendid
Spring
Springsteen
Stark
Stef
Stella
Steph
Stephanie
Stephen
Sterling
Steve
Steven
Steward
Stewart
Stone
Struthers
Stuart
Sullivan
Summer
Sunshine
Sweetpea
Sydney
Tallahassee
Taylor
Teare
Ted
Teddy
Teitel
Tesla
Tetsuo
Texas
Thomas
Thompson
Thorn
Thorne
Tiana
Tim
Timmy
Timothy
Tit
Tittie
Titties
Toadie
Toast
Todd
Toecutter
Tom
Tommy
Tonon
Tony
Torres
Tracey
Tracy
Treadway
Tresnjak
Trinity
Tristan
Trump
Tuck
Turner
Tyler
Unbreakable
Utting
Valenti
Valentina
Valkyrie
Vargas
Vash
Venkman
Vic
Vicens
Victoria
Violet
Vivian
Vlatko
Wagner
Walker
Walton
Wanderer
Ward
Washington
Watson
Watts
Wayne
Webb
Wells
Wes
West
Weyland
Wez
White
Whitey
Wikus
Will
William
Williams
Willy
Wilson
Winter
Wisnewski
Wood
Woodward
Wright
Wyatt
Xavier
Yan
Yojimbo
Yorick
Young
Yutani
Zachary
Zdana
Zed
Zenith
Zetta
Ziggy
Zip
Zoe

Here's a few game tips to start with:
- You can use the quicksave feature at literally any time during the game, even during dialogue with the cutscenes. And it'll resume right where it saved, simple and handy.
- Leaving a fusion core in your power armor is a lot like leaving your keys in the ignition, NPCs will eventually hop in and steal them if you're not careful (especially during combat).
- If a dead body is too heavy to carry, you can chop/blast the limbs off to make it lighter.
- Changing the color of your pip-boy screen will also change the color of the pip-boy light.
- If you're wearing a helmet or hat with a flashlight on it, it will override your pip-boy's light. Useful if you prefer to have a directional light source instead of a big field of it.
- To retrieve an item you stored while building, navigate to the item it was in then workshop menu and you will see a number in front of it. For example if you stored 3 doors to the workshop then when you are on the build menu for doors you will see a number 3 on the type of door you stored. When you go to build that door it will subtract from that number rather than your materials.

So far I'm really enjoying the game, we're currently a little over 40hrs in and haven't even made it to Diamond City/Fenway Park yet. So we've been occasionally forgetting that there's a main quest to be going on here. I'll share a lot more of my thoughts on the game later on.

Last edited:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I have a few gripes with it, sadly, but I know that they will pretty much be sorted once Bethesda pull their finger out and release a patch.

For me, it's the terrible game-breaking lag. As in, I can't physically move if more than one other character is on screen at a time. Which is why I have only sunk a pitiful 4 hours into it since release. Also not a huge fan of the new dialogue wheel - very Mass Effect - but also kind of misleading in that you can never really be sure what your character will actually say as opposed to the option given. I had one conversation where the dialogue option was to disagree. I expected my character (Buttmonkey, if anyone cares) to simply say "no, ta", not start a fight.

The radio guy for Diamond City actually amuses me...nice to have a classical station too. But I have noticed a number of the songs used on the available radio channels to be the same as the ones in previous Fallout games. Which is disappointing, to say the least. It's not like there were only 15 songs created during that time period; mix it up a little! Unless there were copyright/licensing issues, of course.

Overall, if they could just fix the damn lag I'd be so so happy. It's almost as though Bethesda presume we're going to be fine with them chucking out a game with so many initial issues because they've done it time and time again. Anyone recall Benny's spinning head in Fallout New Vegas?