• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite house in Fable.

Apple Pie

BOOM! Headshot
Reaction score
Favorite house in Fable.

What's your favorite house in Fable? Mine is that one that is near to the lake in Oakvale just near the "Chicken Kicking Competition" but i have to murder the owner to get it .
http://s618.photobucket.com/albums/tt265/PigoTopi/?action=view&current=15032009110446.jpg

http://s618.photobucket.com/albums/tt265/PigoTopi/?action=view&current=15032009110504.jpg

http://s618.photobucket.com/albums/tt265/PigoTopi/?action=view&current=15032009110532.jpg

http://s618.photobucket.com/albums/tt265/PigoTopi/?action=view&current=15032009110619.jpg

What's your favorite house?

PigoTopi

Archon'sRage

Reaction score
Re: Favorite house in Fable.

thats my favorite in oakvale my favorite in bowerstone is the buyable one and in knothole glade it is the one you can buy and in hook coast its the last house on top of the hill when you go up the stairs turn right it's the last house it's huge and awesome.
in snowspire, i don't know

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I wonder, is it possible to lead the owners out of town, and leave them?:unsure:

Apple Pie

BOOM! Headshot
Reaction score

Yes i think its possible but it's a lot easier to make em' follow into their house and pop an arrow into their forehead! :w00t: But if you dont wanna do bad deeds just give em 15 beers and leave em there with the wait ability (Leave em' out of town) xD

H

Hexen_Harlot

Get them to follow you out and leave them there, it's the only way to get houses in bowerstone north.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Hexen_Harlot;284746 said:
Get them to follow you out and leave them there, it's the only way to get houses in bowerstone north.
I have never done that. I really would love to have one of them though. :)

Thanks Apple Pie for your reply, I normally always play good.:ninja:

Apple Pie

BOOM! Headshot
Reaction score

Well i allways play good too!

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

I like the last one on top of the hill at Hook COast (My fav town, something about young women with white hair is so hooooooooot)

R

RedFox

Firis;285814 said:
I like the last one on top of the hill at Hook COast (My fav town, something about young women with white hair is so hooooooooot)

lol, brown/blonde hair is ftw

BriarRose_123

Elvira Grey
Reaction score

My fave is the one in Hook Coast, you have to go up stairs to get to it and it has a cellar with beds in and and a upstairs bedroom as well. It took me ages to kill the three people who live there and then the house came up for sale for £40,000 and i bought it, so then i had to kill my wife sell the house i was currently living in and get a new wife! Phew...

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Single is the good life that makes you tingle! Who needs a wife when you have Hedwig eh?

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

i like the house on hookcoast you can buy, and i like houses in bowerstone cuz they are all two level houses. I dont know what the fuss about bowerstone manor is. You get it if you marry or expose lady gray and become mayor. When you expose it, its your house. First off, you cant sleep in YOUR bed there. second, you get evil points from taking the silver key from YOUR house. Lame screw up there.