• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite Cereal.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I'm sitting here, creeping the forums. watching the Grumps, sipping some bourbon and eating some Captain Crunch, and I start to thinking: Everybody likes cereal, whether it's oatmeal and bran flakes, or cinnamon toast crunch. What is your top three?

Me?
1. Count Chocula
2. Honey Bunches of Oats
3. Lucky Charms

When I get a special hunkering I reach for the Grape Nuts and the raisin bran, but this is my most consistent list.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
1. Special K Hazelnut & Almond
2. Crunchy Nut Caramelised Hazelnut Granola
3. Nature Valley Almond Cereal Bars

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
God I love a fresh bowl o' cereal in the the evening. Honorable mention of some Special K Multigrain.

1. Cheerios Multigrain
2. Reese's Puffs
3. Apple Jacks

When I was a kid I used to pretend I was Sonic and that my cheerios were little golden rings so I could start my day off in my super form! And yes I did make the chime noise as I ate them. Good times, no regrets.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Cereal in the morning, cereal in the evening, cereal at night, cereal at dawn, cereal at dusk. Cereal. Always. Cereal, we salute you.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Lately I've been diggin' Raisin Bran.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I eat a lot of bran flakes because I'm boring as f*ck and I have porridge before work. If I had to list my favourites though...

1. Rice Crispies
2. Corn Flakes
3. Special K

I like Lucky Charms too, I just try to avoid cereals with sh*t tons of sugar.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
I eat bran flakes in work, there's not really a whole lot of choice in there. I also like Cheerios, Crunchy Nut Cornflakes, & Jordan's Luxury nut bars. I definitely have a food fetish for nuts.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Uh, this is a toughie. Mostly because we don't have your the brands here.
Anyway:
1. Corn Flakes - I don't think you can get any better than the classic. While perhaps not the best on their own, the sheer versatility of these little f*****s makes them the no. 1 choice for me.
2. Based on the pictures, I'd assume whatever equivalent to Cheerios we have here is the best thing after corn flakes.
3. I'd say this is a tie between honey puffs, bran flakes and cinnamon crunch.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Uh, this is a toughie. Mostly because we don't have your the brands here.
Anyway:
1. Corn Flakes - I don't think you can get any better than the classic. While perhaps not the best on their own, the sheer versatility of these little f*****s makes them the no. 1 choice for me.
2. Based on the pictures, I'd assume whatever equivalent to Cheerios we have here is the best thing after corn flakes.
3. I'd say this is a tie between honey puffs, bran flakes and cinnamon crunch.
Your brands are open game.

All very interesting answers, I have to give extra points to Giki though for sig to thread-post relevance.