• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite weapons?

Cody Costilla

Reaction score
Just a fun discussion, what are your fav weapons in fable 2? I use:

The Daichi
And
The Enforcer

what about yours?

The Gray Fox

The Thief
Reaction score
Red Dragon and a Master Cleaver whit that gold augment that gives you like 50 gold every kill~

aussiesparrow

Reaction score
i love the daichi but have recently purchased a master longsword with four augment slots from the stonecutter in knothole island and filled the augment slots with the devastation augment, positively charged augment, lucky charm augment and luck and life augment. I love this weapon so much took it into the colosseum to test it out and got a final score of 36998. It kills white Balverine in the 3 strikes, for ranged weapons i cant go past the red dragon especially up against the troll in the final crucible room

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
There have been so many of these threads...but I'm guessing it's just for the new members?...since all the other ones are old and the "more senior members" don't particularly care for them anymore. ANYWAY...

Master Flintlock Pistol because it's infinitely better than the Red Dragon (AKA A Giant Waste of Time; Piece of Sh!t).
I also like the Master Cutlass for it's aesthetics. I'm not a Strength user :/

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score
Iron Katana 2 augments with Ghoul for looks, (My favorite and first character had only max skill and time control lv. 1) Master Turret Pistol 4 Augments with Ghoul... also for looks. When you hit max skill, you could rip a banshee a new one with a splintered crossbow :D