• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Female Looking for husband + Baby + Demon Door Achievements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowkat31

Reaction score
I have completed the story and looking to finish some achievements. I have a glitch in my game where I can't set a family home, so I would have to come in to your game.If anyone is interested let me know. I will be on this afternoon.

Thanks

-E

GT: JOHNNYKATZ DLF

Vladimirsound

Reaction score
I could help you out with the first two but, I don't know what you mean by Demon Door Achievements.

Shadowkat31

Reaction score
I could help you out with the first two but, I don't know what you mean by Demon Door Achievements.
Cool, Thanks. I didn't mean to get an achievement for the demon door just that I needed to stand in front of it.

Vladimirsound

Reaction score
oh ok. around what time do you want to play? I'm going out to lunch right now but I'll be on xbox live around 2:00pm. My gamertag is Vladimirsound. If you can get on then great. If not, then just shoot me a message with the time you will be available.

Shadowkat31

Reaction score
oh ok. around what time do you want to play? I'm going out to lunch right now but I'll be on xbox live around 2:00pm. My gamertag is Vladimirsound. If you can get on then great. If not, then just shoot me a message with the time you will be available.

I have to run some errands. What time zone are you in? I'm in PST. I should be available around 2pm PST.

Vladimirsound

Reaction score
oh. I'm an idiot. LOL I'm on Central Time. Yea, I can make it around that time.

Mikkel Erdal

Reaction score
Good male fable character, completed main story line, have collectors edition, wanna help with everything, also ust started a new female (just escaped from castle) she is going to become evil. add me (GT is; Zach7003DA)

jontheboy123

Reaction score
im also looking for a female i have all ready dun the game but have started agen and i have become eivl this time me game tag is jontheboy123

Status
Not open for further replies.