• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Female vs Male

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
So I decided to play Fable 3, even though I dont care for it much..

I was playing as a Male, then realised you like a complete tosser, I then decided to start again as a female, you look sooooooo much better!

This is the first time i've played as a female in a video game, maybe ill do it more often.

Or maybe Fable just went limp on the male characters this time round.. Pattttthetic

Anyone agree?

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I do it all the time... don't really know why. Getting in touch with my inner female I guess.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I'm male so I always play female.

Easier on the eyes.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I always tend to play male characters, only a handful of games where I have opted to go for the female character afterwards if they have different options available to them.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
I mostly play female characters. In most games, you can bet the female characters get better voice actors, and they're a damn sight better than the male ones. I'm a guy. I'd rather stare at a gal's arse for 15 hours then a guy's one.

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
I always tend to play male characters, only a handful of games where I have opted to go for the female character afterwards if they have different options available to them.
I've heard this a lot from people and I don't really relate. The character on the screen isn't something I'm looking at. That character is me. It's an avatar. I am inhabiting that body.

The male character model is fine. He just looks like a doofus in the beginning before you customize him.

Windbrand

Reaction score
Are you f*cking kidding me. I always play female characters in adventure/RPG games, and I have to say female character in this game is complete bullcrap. I started a new game just to play a male character cause I can't stand the female one anymore. Let me just list out everything that's wrong with the female player character:
- The game is male-oriented, most of the costumes in the game look masculine. Unfortunately there are only like 2-3 costumes in the entire game that doesn't look completely retarded
- You gotta put on a MALE costume, complete with a beard and tattoos for one of the missions: once again, male-oriented
- ALL animations are designed for a male. Your female player character is like a head taller than most male NPCs, that's just stupid. Your female character plays the MALE animation when interacting with anyone, which is just stupid. The only explanation I have is every single man in Albion in Fable 3 is gay, because they enjoy acting like a girl and getting kissed on the hand, being tickled, given roses/chocolates/gifts by a girl, picked up and carried by a girl, and looking at a girl posing as a man. On the other hand the female player character is pretty much transgendered (male to female) but still acts like a male
- The voice actress for the female character sounds like a guy in most animations
- The male childhood friend (if you choose female player) whatshisface is like the gayest/girliest/wimpiest video game character I've ever seen - "oh can you protect me?" "I'm a house-husband because I'm too weak to fight" "oh take my hand!"
- Most misc items (dig spots, treasure chests, house furniture) give you male costume parts. Male pyjama undies, male trousers, male hats, etc

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Are you f*cking kidding me. I always play female characters in adventure/RPG games, and I have to say female character in this game is complete bullcrap. I started a new game just to play a male character cause I can't stand the female one anymore. Let me just list out everything that's wrong with the female player character:
- The game is male-oriented, most of the costumes in the game look masculine. Unfortunately there are only like 2-3 costumes in the entire game that doesn't look completely retarded
- You gotta put on a MALE costume, complete with a beard and tattoos for one of the missions: once again, male-oriented
- ALL animations are designed for a male. Your female player character is like a head taller than most male NPCs, that's just stupid. Your female character plays the MALE animation when interacting with anyone, which is just stupid. The only explanation I have is every single man in Albion in Fable 3 is gay, because they enjoy acting like a girl and getting kissed on the hand, being tickled, given roses/chocolates/gifts by a girl, picked up and carried by a girl, and looking at a girl posing as a man. On the other hand the female player character is pretty much transgendered (male to female) but still acts like a male
- The voice actress for the female character sounds like a guy in most animations
- The male childhood friend (if you choose female player) whatshisface is like the gayest/girliest/wimpiest video game character I've ever seen - "oh can you protect me?" "I'm a house-husband because I'm too weak to fight" "oh take my hand!"
- Most misc items (dig spots, treasure chests, house furniture) give you male costume parts. Male pyjama undies, male trousers, male hats, etc
Well at least your character isn't the only gay in the village.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
They're not gay.

They're just dandies.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
I typically play the female character. However, in F3, Elise is cute and that blonde guy is a wanker... so I play as a male just so I can get with Elise. ^_^

I got Elise married to that dude who owned the orphanage (which is now a brothel, of course).