• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Final Boss in the game Ruler of Aurora? Dragon? Theresa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score
Because of that card being the king card im gonna take a stab in the dark and say maybe Logan turns into that when you are trying to overthrow him due to some darker evil in him?? hah idk
No. I doubt it. You kill logan half way through. Could be King of Blades, though unlikely. I think it's the Ood off Dr Who. Or Mr. T in a mask.

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score
Erm, well I'm banking on the FINAL Boss being the Shadow Creatures you fight in your first trip to Aurora with Walter. The things that blinds him? The Sentinels and all those monsters.
It's said somewhere in an interview or video, that you'll be seeing more of those ceatures after you become King. So I'm thinking it'll be like the King of Shadows or something.

Night S1ash

Reaction score
I hope its not terrible like Fable IIs final "Boss"
I enjoyed fighting the great shard but it just didn't seem very..... final

Reaction score
Hope it acctually proves a challenge, yeah the Shard was kinda epic but compared to the origional Fables bosses (Jack of Blades, Jack of Blades Dragon, the Kraken, Maze) it cant compare!!!!

VOTE

Reaction score
For a while I have wondered what the final boss would be, because though logan would traditionally be the final boss, its only half the game.
One achievement, known as FOR ALBION talks of the final boss, though it doesn't state what it is, but whatever it is, it must be powerful and difficult, since you get an achievement for defeating it.

You guys are free to discuss what could be the final boss of the game, one thing is confirmed though, it will be set in Aurora. Let the discussions begin!
i just thought about this...ok if you choose love at the end of F2 your sister is alive and she is with this guy that supposely is to be some guy from Fable...would it be cool to fight someone from the first game....i always thought it was pretty cool to connect all the series of games together

VOTE

Reaction score
UPgVij4=.jpg

That is the picture for the achievement. What it's call is undefined, in the first game I read many books on this distant land. You can find them in the book shelves in the library. And it talks about great beast that men had to defeat to become king of this distant land called Aurora. Or how ever you spell it.
i like what your sayin

VOTE

Reaction score
i know what it issss its what the shadow court do to reaver when he doesnt give them their sacrifice and then you have to kill him yay:)
that would be cool and kinda would make sense

Grymm

Lorenzo Von Matterhorn
Reaction score
i just thought about this...ok if you choose love at the end of F2 your sister is alive and she is with this guy that supposely is to be some guy from Fable...would it be cool to fight someone from the first game....i always thought it was pretty cool to connect all the series of games together
Who you are talking about is William Black AKA Scythe, he's a member of the bloodline and as such he is "family" (literally blood-related)

Also VOTE, it's probably a good idea not to triple (or even double) post in a thread, certain members of these forums become a little "less than friendly" when it looks as if someone is just posting for the hell of it, not saying you are but instead of posting a new post for every quote you're replying to, just put them all in one

VOTE

Reaction score
Who you are talking about is William Black AKA Scythe, he's a member of the bloodline and as such he is "family" (literally blood-related)

Also VOTE, it's probably a good idea not to triple (or even double) post in a thread, certain members of these forums become a little "less than friendly" when it looks as if someone is just posting for the hell of it, not saying you are but instead of posting a new post for every quote you're replying to, just put them all in one
yeah i had notice that i didnt mean to do that so thanks and ill keep that in mind this is my last post on this

Status
Not open for further replies.