• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Final Boss in the game Ruler of Aurora? Dragon? Theresa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirsimon

Reaction score
For a while I have wondered what the final boss would be, because though logan would traditionally be the final boss, its only half the game.
One achievement, known as FOR ALBION talks of the final boss, though it doesn't state what it is, but whatever it is, it must be powerful and difficult, since you get an achievement for defeating it.

You guys are free to discuss what could be the final boss of the game, one thing is confirmed though, it will be set in Aurora. Let the discussions begin!

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score
I doubt it would be Theresa, simply because she's not really the fighting type. It could end up as a crappy Lucien situation (though I know she's technically a hero(ine), she's still not the type to axe-murder someone). Dragons don't seem very Fable-like (as in the game, I know they stereotypically would be in fables). The ruler of Aurora I just can't see being very epic.

My best guess is some kind of "OH IT'S YOU! YOURSELF IS THE FINAL EMENEY AxE-MURDER HIM PLZ!"

sirsimon

Reaction score
What you say is intriguing, then tell me, as the question does, what do you think will be the final boss?

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score
What you say is intriguing, then tell me, as the question does, what do you think will be the final boss?
I said that already.
My best guess is some kind of "OH IT'S YOU! YOURSELF IS THE FINAL EMENEY AxE-MURDER HIM PLZ!"
It's stupid, but I think some form of your own hero just to be weird. I can't think of anything really "epic" as a final boss should be. The Great Shard was not epic. Jack was kind of in the original, but a bit too "arcade"-ish for me.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
Dragons don't seem very Fable-like (as in the game, I know they stereotypically would be in fables). The ruler of Aurora I just can't see being very epic.
"

... Jack of Blades TURNED HIMSELF INTO A GIANT DRAGON at one point.

Anyways. I think we're fighting a big giant ugly monster of some kind. If you look at the achievements list youll see why I think this. :)

sirsimon

Reaction score
you are correct, it states something huge and challenging.

This would be impossible, but I think the Balvorn would be a wicked boss

Sin

is God
Reaction score
you are correct, it states something huge and challenging.

This would be impossible, but I think the Balvorn would be a wicked boss

I also agree that would be an epic ending.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
It would be pointless and out of place, the Balvorn was here since before the OK, it's pretty probable it's dead by now. Perhaps in a sequel to The Balverine Order though...

The Emancipator

Emancipation
Reaction score
i thought the balvorn was an immortal demon that was truly evil since it did create the balvarines so im goin with the balvorn or a giant version of a desert predator

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score
Whatever it is, it can't possibly be worse than Lucien and the WTF dream. I really felt cheated by that.

Jace

Reaction score
UPgVij4=.jpg

That is the picture for the achievement. What it's call is undefined, in the first game I read many books on this distant land. You can find them in the book shelves in the library. And it talks about great beast that men had to defeat to become king of this distant land called Aurora. Or how ever you spell it.

enactment11

Chicken Rebel
Reaction score
Whatever it is, it looks quite badass. It's actually the side of a head actually so this creature has maybe 6 eyes and really big teeth. o_O
I don't think we'll ever truly know if this IS the last boss right?

Matt_352

Reaction score
man that thing is ugly, ill be more than glad when it's dead

Robert 1092

Sir Walter Beck
Reaction score
i know what it issss its what the shadow court do to reaver when he doesnt give them their sacrifice and then you have to kill him yay:)

Reaction score
For all of yaw that have not saw the video, there is a Fable 3 opening up close video, but when the guy takes the cards out and shows all of them, it shows what this thing is.

Status
Not open for further replies.