• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Final Boss...?

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score
Re: Final Boss...?

I'd like to see a battle against Reaver.

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score

Maybe Theresa will try and bring her brother back to life. Then again, i didn't play the first fable, what was her relationship like with her brother?

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

Blestb;413571 said:
Maybe Theresa will try and bring her brother back to life. Then again, i didn't play the first fable, what was her relationship like with her brother?
Well, there was this raid on Oakvale..

Theresa and her mother was kidnapped by Jack of Blades, her father was killed and her brother was saved by a mage called Maze then swore revenge and began training at the Heroes Guild.

Meanwhile Theresa got her eyes cut out by Jack of Blades then left to die in the woods. A former hero, now bandit king, called Twin Blades took her in. She then learned to fight, even though she was blind....(?)
In her sleep Theresa whispered tales of the future.

The brother sometime later defeates Jack of Blades and all of the sudden Theresa is there, no explanation.
Tells her brother to cast Jack's Sword into a vortex or kill her and claim it for himself...

You know pretty standard brother sister relationship ^_^

StaticRaven

Reaction score

Theresa got her eyes cut out by twinblade after he found her because she never spoke and would just stare at him.

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score

Yeah......so, what was her relationship like with her brother? Cold, friendly, distant, hateful?

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

StaticRaven;413580 said:
Theresa got her eyes cut out by twinblade after he found her because she never spoke and would just stare at him.
No, Jack did that for that same reason ^_^

Just downloaded it from games on demand to my xbox, only to find out it doesn't include TLC!?

WTF!?

Blestb;413616 said:
Yeah......so, what was her relationship like with her brother? Cold, friendly, distant, hateful?
Distant at most, over the cours of the game (the hero's life) they see eachother like 3-4 times. Although I'd like to believe she loved him. ^_^
Anyway, I don't think Theresa would revive her brother - would be cool! especially if you could get the clotehs he was wearing! but I don't think so :p

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

SimonKalevra;413620 said:
No, Jack did that for that same reason ^_^

Just downloaded it from games on demand to my xbox, only to find out it doesn't include TLC!?
Yes, the Fable available on the Xbox Live marketplace is the first Fable released on the original XBOX. The Lost Chapters was widely available on the PC. Though there was a XBOX version for a while, I believe. Though not publicized much as The Lost Chapters for the computer.

SimonKalevra;413620 said:
Distant at most, over the cours of the game (the hero's life) they see eachother like 3-4 times. Although I'd like to believe she loved him. ^_^
Anyway, I don't think Theresa would revive her brother - would be cool! especially if you could get the clotehs he was wearing! but I don't think so :p
In Fable III, if you keep doing nice actions in front of Theresa then she will say with a nostalgic voice "You remind me someone of long..long ago" clearing up that she loved her brother, despise the fact they couldn't be together for long.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

I suppose it would depend what you did to her at the end of Fable 1

Killing her (presumably failing) wouldnt really make her love you
whereas destroying the sword of aeons for her safety would make her like you a lot

anyway, i would very much like to see reaver as the final boss.

Karmasb!ch

Antidisestablishmentarian
Reaction score

personally i think darkoni is the most right, all this talk of the void, and sythe with hero of bowerstones sister makes me think lionhead will dig up history u may or may not be aware of and kinda clear up confusion on who that man that was with hero of bowerstones sister, and why Theresa sounds all evil at the end of f2, while introducing new antagonists 2 the fable world

robynxx

Reaction score

i herd summin bout u having to defent albion from aurora cuz theyre gonna attack you . idk there r millions of possibilities arent there i just hope its good

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

robynxx;413676 said:
i herd summin bout u having to defent albion from aurora cuz theyre gonna attack you . idk there r millions of possibilities arent there i just hope its good

That's true. The kingdom of Aurora at some point will declare war with Albion. Speculation says that many decisions will have to be made during that time, specifically about how the war should end or how the war will be handled from Albion's side.

Though, this will probably happen afterwards The Hero of Fable III is crowned as king/queen of Albion.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

In see the future dlc, theresa sees all possible futures, in the heart of the greatest weapon of all time, the spire. if she even thought that you could be a threat to her designs, even if the spire didnt give her another wish, she could still manipulate you away from that path years before you could even make the choice. she would make the perfect bad guy (gal), because there would be no way to defeat her!!!!!

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

joslen1;413703 said:
In see the future dlc, theresa sees all possible futures, in the heart of the greatest weapon of all time, the spire. if she even thought that you could be a threat to her designs, even if the spire didnt give her another wish, she could still manipulate you away from that path years before you could even make the choice. she would make the perfect bad guy (gal), because there would be no way to defeat her!!!!!

I'm sure, her intentions are pure and good. Because she supports the Hero of Fable III in his run against Logan. She still loves her brother and also always aids the hero of Fable II. She might have manipulated, in order to achieve her objective. To see all the possible futures.

Overan

Reaction score

The final boss might just be Aurora itself, I mean a harsh desert land, full of shadow minions and frightening creatures. A war against them with a final great battle, sounds like a suitable second half to me.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

I do hope they unearth some of the old history stuff.
Hero of bowerstone knew hardly anything about his blood inheritance, except Theresa telling him some vague stuff about hero of oakvale. that means hero of fable 3 will know even less.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

DarkONI;413705 said:
I'm sure, her intentions are pure and good. Because she supports the Hero of Fable III in his run against Logan. She still loves her brother and also always aids the hero of Fable II. She might have manipulated, in order to achieve her objective. To see all the possible futures.

People thought tony blair was good (British politics) and look how that ended... it ended with Gordon Brown, then (Heaven forbid) David Cameron
personally, i agree with you, but i just love playing devils advocate

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

joslen1;413710 said:
People thought tony blair was good (British politics) and look how that ended... it ended with Gordon Brown, then (Heaven forbid) David Cameron

at least Cameron's insulting everyone where ever he goes.... wait that's not a good thing in the real world is it?! o_O

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

joslen1;413710 said:
What do you mean heaven forbid? He's already the PM. Also, I don't see how this relates to what DarkONI said.

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score

POOP;413766 said:
What do you mean heaven forbid? He's already the PM. Also, I don't see how this relates to what DarkONI said.

Good people sometimes turn out bad. Duh.

and you could defeat her if you were somehow to come to artifacts that can control time.

Marltone

Reaction score

So here's my take on the plot/final boss.

1. Halfway through the game you take out Logan somehow. Probably a duel, maybe some sort of "storming of the Bastille-like" assault on his castle involving your followers. Who knows?

2. You are now king of Albion. Somehow your royal court is framed to look like you've engaged in an act of war against Aurora. This confusion/deception/conspiracy launches a full out war between Albion and Aurora, with your job as King to figure out who started this in the first place

3. The final battle is with the guy who tricked Aurora and Albion into warring with each other, ultimately resolving with a combination of help from your followers in both countries as well as your own individual skills as a Hero.

This final boss, as most people are expecting, is probably demonic/magical and not just your regular mortal conniving politician/general/gangster.

Hopefully it's Zachary the Silver-Tongued Mage. :D