• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Final Boss...?

Recycled Human

Reaction score
Re: Final Boss...?

Marltone;413817 said:
Hopefully it's Zachary the Silver-Tongued Mage. :D

Or Gorgoron! +Rep for having the most epic Final Boss

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score

i say an unknown enemy you make. like a kid that finds a mask, and the mask talks to him, and he grows up to be like the Page of Blades or something. also, if you noticed, Jack has 3 masks, his, his mom's and his brother's so all hope is not lost in the court

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

SonofRaiden;413835 said:
i say an unknown enemy you make. like a kid that finds a mask, and the mask talks to him, and he grows up to be like the Page of Blades or something. also, if you noticed, Jack has 3 masks, his, his mom's and his brother's so all hope is not lost in the court

wha... he has 3 masks.

king_reaver

Reaction score

are you talking about knight &queen of blade
wonder if is king of blade?

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

the court of blades was Queen, Jack, and Knight of Blades. I didn't know that they had a penchant for soul - saving masks

SonofRaiden

Reaction score

Jack-Of-Blades-fable-155230_300_225.jpg

yes three masks so in theory someone could find one of the said masks and revive Jack, or be trained in the Void to use thier power.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

now that you mention it, i can see them on your signature pic of JOB, just thought those were his 'other' masks.

SonofRaiden

Reaction score

In some screenshots, including one featured, and in-game, the player can see that Jack has two additional masks lashed across his chest. These presumably belong to the Knight and Queen of Blades, the other two members of the court. The middle is likely the Queen; impossible to please. The one more under his arm is likely the knight; proud, big-chinned, and bearing an almost beard-like design.
right from fable wiki

Shark

Sleep. All life is a dream.
Reaction score

Like some people have said a lot of times, The Court will not be their, Jack of Blades mask was destroyed, and the Queen and Knight are dead never to return, Jack escaped Death but the Queen and Knight didn't, and in Lost Chapters his mask was thrown into the lava, it was then burned up and destroyed, died, gone, zero, none, gone. :(

I'm just going to stick with betrayal by your mentor, something like in Fable 1 but bigger.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

theresa really doesn't seem like a potential candidate. she can already manipulate you to her hearts content thanks to the spires gift; the ability to see all futures.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

SonofRaiden;414020 said:
In some screenshots, including one featured, and in-game, the player can see that Jack has two additional masks lashed across his chest. These presumably belong to the Knight and Queen of Blades, the other two members of the court. The middle is likely the Queen; impossible to please. The one more under his arm is likely the knight; proud, big-chinned, and bearing an almost beard-like design.
right from fable wiki

Don't take what the Fable wiki takes to the heart so directly. This information about the masks on Jack of Blades chest is speculation. There's no accurate source that has ever said that within Fable (correct me, If I'm wrong)

However, in none Fable game Jack of Blades masks are mentioned to be The Queens of Blades and the Knights of Blades masks. Plus, the masks disappear at the second part of the first Fable (Fable The Lost Chapters) where Jack of Blades is in his dragon form -> masks are missing and the only one existing is his own. Which the Hero of Oakvale destroys in the canon story.

SonofRaiden

Reaction score

which means two are left somewhere

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

SonofRaiden;414050 said:
which means two are left somewhere

We can't say that. Only Lionhead can write the canon story. We can't assume much about what happened to those masks, chances are that Lionhead dropped that part of the lore entirely.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

a pity, as i liked the whole court of blades stuff, but i suppose it was inevitable

Recycled Human

Reaction score

I doubt they dropped it. In fable 2 they brought theresa with the tarot cards. Tarot cards and Jack of Blades are related.

SonofRaiden

Reaction score

exactly why i said page of blades a couple of comments bacj

Karmasb!ch

Antidisestablishmentarian
Reaction score

i wonder if the spire could be used to revive the court of blades....just a thot

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score

Forget the court, we need to face a government of blades *evil grin*

sirsimon

Reaction score

You guys realize that the final boss may be the ruler of Aurora, after you defeat him or her, you can decide what to do.

SonofRaiden

Reaction score

oh. how do you get those cool titles. i suck as a chicken chaser