• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Final Boss...?

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
Re: Final Boss...?

hmm. Maybe it will be a war general of aroura. Or perhaps its a monster. i would love to find some sort of boss, where there are pirate ships smuggling illeagle goods into albion, and you kill everyone on the ship, and take the loot back to sell and be rich. That would be a cool quest. But for bosses im really not sure.. I think that kind of was left behind in fable tlc with the dragon. Because lucien was the biggest pansy since rick moranis

Reaction score

JoB is dead the only way he could be alive is if the HOO is alive and the only speculation to that being true is that Reaver is the HOO exept the only problem with that theory is that reaver is a no good SoB and is only practiced in the art of skill and he is way too short HOO is like a 9 foot mute. but i would like to see theresa as a boss during a fable game maybe not as an evil or bady trying to kill you but simply trying to train you

Wiz

The Ruler
Reaction score

SPOILERS:

I think that the final boss will be related to the "Shadow" creatures encountered in Shadelight Caverns where Walter loses his sight.

Here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F816qfS_pg&playnext=1&videos=b4TaIZPhMrw Lionhead says that the "Shadow" creatures will have a larger presence AFTER you become King of Albion which confirmed my suspicions about them.

Shadowtree

Winner of Lil'Miss Zerg 2010
Reaction score

Wiz;414821 said:
SPOILERS:

I think that the final boss will be related to the "Shadow" creatures encountered in Shadelight Caverns where Walter loses his sight.

Here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F816qfS_pg&playnext=1&videos=b4TaIZPhMrw Lionhead says that the "Shadow" creatures will have a larger presence AFTER you become King of Albion which confirmed my suspicions about them.

hmmmmm.... sounds fairly logical. :p
+rep

Vicious Dice

Smashing Pumpkins
Reaction score

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score

Syth the old one;414169 said:
JoB is dead the only way he could be alive is if the HOO is alive and the only speculation to that being true is that Reaver is the HOO exept the only problem with that theory is that reaver is a no good SoB and is only practiced in the art of skill and he is way too short HOO is like a 9 foot mute. but i would like to see theresa as a boss during a fable game maybe not as an evil or bady trying to kill you but simply trying to train you

Even if JoB's mask is long gone. QoB and KoB can still be revived with their respective masks, wherever they are.

Perhaps a shadow creature will end up wearing them, perhaps not?

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score

Wiz;414821 said:
SPOILERS:

Maybe the temple of shadows approach you after you become king and make an offer. MAKE ME A SHADOW DAMMIT

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score

maybe they offer you an immortal army that can kill and plunder everything? oh and since you are king, are you above the law, and can do whatever you want

Reaction score

Blestb;415121 said:
Maybe the temple of shadows approach you after you become king and make an offer. MAKE ME A SHADOW DAMMIT

That would be awesome, it would be a great test of the players will to turn away from corruption or to embrace it. Sounds a little to good to be true but I wouldn't dismiss the possibility.

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score

Ryu_the_fox;411184 said:
No, it's more like what you would gain in fighting her. I mean there's a LOT of suspicion about her, like the high possibility that she was manipulating the characters of Fable 2. And her motives are unclear, and that bloody spire is still there with her in charge...

Well then you obviously haven't played the DLC 'See the Future'. She tells you what she did with the Spire.
And you wouldn't have anything to gain from fighting her.
There was suspicion at the start, but 'See the Future' clarified it.
She did manipulate alot of the events of Fable II. Theresa knew Rose would get shot, but if she didn't, you wouldn't have progressed on to kill Lucien.
Theresa will probably come back as a guide, or just a general ally. >.<

Martionmello

Soul catcher
Reaction score

Lithary;411636 said:
She always seem to be a shady character to me... even in TLC...
I was actually relieved when I killed her in TLC to get SoA...
But I won't argue a lot because I don't have any strong opinion and idea who final boss might be in F3... if there is going to be one that is... but if I had to choose now I would vote for Theresa...

This would make sense because Lionhead did say they would make the decisions/choices a lot harder and I'm hoping that means relationships and responsibilities will be harder as well.^_^
(Makes everything seem more dramatic)
So if there is a final boss it will most likely be someone you know (ie.Theresa) to make the ending more emotional.:'( Sure I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure it will be someone close to you in the game so here's a list of possibilities (argue against any of them I'm eager for opinions):

Rose,
Reaver,
Lucian (if he returns),
Theresa,
Shadow or
some king trying to overthrow you.

Overan

Reaction score

Simply put it could never be Lucian, he took a fall worse than Palpatine. ,Also having the same villian twice in a series like Fable, I'm sorry but I just go not see it happening.

Kahindes

Reaction score

I doubt that it would Theresa. For no real evidence or reason; I just don't think that she would be. Sinister looking as she can seem sometimes, I doubt that she is something to worry about.

As for Lucien, I highly doubt that. I hope that he won't be for the simple reason that he wasn't a challenging boss, and in my opinion he just wasn't a real good bad guy either really.

These..."Shadows"...I really think that there might be a good theory in saying that these have a lot more to do with the story then we think. Not sure that they would be the Final Boss, but I think... or hope... that these creatures have something big to give to the overall game.

Wiz

The Ruler
Reaction score

Maybe the Shadows strike a deal with Logan who after he is dethroned and is powerless seeks revenge on the hero and uses the shadows to achieve it.

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score

Wiz;415295 said:
Maybe the Shadows strike a deal with Logan who after he is dethroned and is powerless seeks revenge on the hero and uses the shadows to achieve it.

YES SIR! I hope you can use the shadows to create war machines, like the Golden Army in Hellboy 2.

Kahindes

Reaction score

Wiz;415295 said:

I quite like that idea :) Would be an awesome part of the story. I recall hearing from either this forum or the Lionhead forums, that these were "minions" of someone. Though I recall also that this person was called something like "Jack of Clubs" or "King of Clubs" or something along those lines. Apparently it was written as the title of a concept art, perhaps in one of the vide diaries or something like that.

Sorry that I can't remember, however I am pretty sure that EVERYONE knows about this already, so pay no mind to me :blush:

r5v3n

Indifferent Member
Reaction score
Maybe Sir Walter Beck is the final boss. I mean, he was 'stained' by the Crawler and 'the stain will never wash out; the sun will never shine on you again, etc. etc.'. What if he was under the influence of the Crawler from then on...?

G

Guest 7310

Maybe Sir Walter Beck is the final boss. I mean, he was 'stained' by the Crawler and 'the stain will never wash out; the sun will never shine on you again, etc. etc.'. What if he was under the influence of the Crawler from then on...?
u sir are right has any one even made it to the end of fable 3 because i remember clearly that the final boss was sir *spoiler*Walter*spoiler*Beck he was yelling out to the crawler to stop hiding and come out then he turns around and him and the crawler look face to face and the crawler said well somthing (cant remember)but the crawler puts his hand down walters throut and posseses walter and then you have to defeat walter(result=walter dies)then you show up in the garden with everyone looking at walters grave im not going to say the rest because thats for you to find out.