• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Finding the main Characters after you beat Fable 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moya

Reaction score
Where the hell are they?. I checked the obvious places for a few of them but really I'd be stunned if they suddenly vanished from the game. I REAAALLLYY wanted to hit up Page and start the baby-makin' process (lulz).

Any idea?

fallenangel69

Reaction score
im having the same problem, everyones gone, all except my guards, shops, stalls all empty, please help on how to get all my people back. thanx

Forsvars

Reaction score
im having the same problem, everyones gone, all except my guards, shops, stalls all empty, please help on how to get all my people back. thanx

Yep, I'm having the same problem. I made all the 'good' decisions, but everyone's dead now.

lao113

Reaction score
This post contains spoilers, which should be obvious due to the thread title.

Having made all the good decisions Walter died for me at the end, reaver left a note in the room right outside the treasury saying he was gone. I however haven't gone looking for page or ben so not too sure if they're still around.

Moya

Reaction score
Any Updates about Page or Ben yet? I mean I played good the first time around and I SAW THEM at the end. Page mentioned sticking around the city (That bitch of a lier lol.) Lionhead needs to give us some heads up here o:!

Balvorn

Imagineer
Reaction score
I thought choosing the good options meant that people were more likely to die/disappear...

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
There's a letter from Ben in the room next to the Kitchen (not next to it, but it's the other door on the wall of the Castle if you're in the backyard...courtyard...whatever). There's probably a letter from Page somewhere saying where she went.

I don't know why we even have hopes of finding them again. I would think it obvious that we wouldn't be able to see them again. In which game has that been possible?

Xveas

Reaction score
I guarantee they are already working on DLC content that will include some of the main characters. Just look at the map and the area surrounding Aurora. There's a vast amount of land for the producers to work with, and I expect the future DLC quests that they will undoubtedly add to expand on Albion.

Jackums

The Commander
Reaction score
Uhh, are they even meant to stick around at all?

Because I chose all of the evil options and saved everyone, yet I haven't seen any of them. I'd like to see Reaver outside of cutscenes.

TheDarkCynder

Reaction score
I heard Reaver left a note that he has left, I don't remember where it was, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.