• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Firis teaser

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Firis teaser

Firis short story part 1 (I am tired and dont want to write, so it is more like a teaser... more over the weekend though)
Firis awoke once again at night, he adored the night. Firis lived in the Darkwood camp, he lived an honest life with honest pay: selling produce... He would sell Chicken, Fish, and even Balverine meat if you wanted it! his leftovers from the week he would give to the chapel of Skorm, until one day he heard a dark voice in his dreams "Firis," it said "Firis I am Skorm! I want you to bring me more palletable sacrifices, more... worthy sacrifices. do this and I shall reward you greatly!" the next day Firis woke and began to try new sacrifices to the altar. Firis tried Balverine, no, Nymph, no, Hobbe, no. He was drinking around the camp when he realised what it meant, humans... He went to his tent, and equipped a katana, he would wait until his prey came, then slay them at the altar. What a devilish look grew on Firis, the bloodlust rose.

again sorry for the slight suck...