• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fishermans hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fuzi0n

Fishermans hat

Theres not enough "Casual" looking cloths in fable, they should of really made more, the only hats are helms and bandits thing. So really, if you want to look like a normal person you just dont wear one...

But i heard about the fishermans hat, and now i want it.

1. I heard you get it from a fishing competition is some place called fishermans creek.
2. Where is fishermans creek? and is it hard to get?
3. Could anyone take a screenshot of what it looks like please?
4. Do you know of any other "casual" looking hats or cloths?

D

Darkside Hazuki

Re: Fishermans hat

1. I heard you get it from a fishing competition is some place called fishermans creek.
Yes, you are correct. Just fish around until you get a fish that weighs at least 50 grams and enter it in the competition to get all the prizes at once.

2. Where is fishermans creek? and is it hard to get?
Fisher Creek is accessible from the Greatwood Entrance. Just open the little map thingy by pressing down on the right analog stick and you'll see where its entrance is.

3. Could anyone take a screenshot of what it looks like please?
This is an image of it from GameBanshee. It basically looks like the same hat that the guy at Fisher Creek wears.
fishermanhat.jpg

4. Do you know of any other "casual" looking hats or cloths?
Well, there's the guard hat, and there is also the pimp hat... which is kind of casual, I guess... somewhat... sort of... maybe... possibly... not really... no.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Fishermans hat

As far as casual looking clothes go, ther's always villager outfits or you can wear a dress...I tend to put mine with chainmail boots and a red wig....shows off my horns...

Just make sure you don't kill the fisherman guy otherwise you won't get a thing - although when I killed him before doing the competition I got a golden fish trophy.

And not only are you awarded with a hat when you win, you also get the Rod Of Champions and a silver key.

Status
Not open for further replies.