• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Flaming Exploding Chicken Launching Launcher Extrordinairre (aka Chicken Longbow)

Z

Zingo

Re: Flaming Exploding Chicken Launching Launcher Extrordinairre (aka Chicken Longbow)

That makes me wish I had fable for pc :O

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score
Re: Flaming Exploding Chicken Launching Launcher Extrordinairre (aka Chicken Longbow)

do you have a modded xbox?

thanks by the way :D

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

:lol: Omg! so amazingly awesome!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Sounds like an awesome mod :lol: +rep for posting it.

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

no problem, thanks :D

Z

Zingo

morerunes;167283 said:
do you have a modded xbox?
No, I dont, and my brother dont wants to mod it... I would'nt have time to play / mod fable anyway...

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

oh, that's too bad

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score

I will dl later nice work you should really make one firing kittens muhahaha >.<

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

lol, I could do a lot of things if I want to make the mesh or rip a mesh

G

games master2

fire the bowerstone school kids

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

what's with the morbid suggestions? not one suggestion to fire beers at people? or exploding ice cream? why not drumsticks or trees?

Maybe I should make a mod of just morbid stuff.

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

do it do it do it lol

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

yesssss... (rubs hands together evily)... legs made into bows, human hearts in weapons, bone arrows, blood splattered rocks, torturing beds in random places... etc.

A

antenna

My bow shots flaming exploding arrows instead of chickens =(

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

fixed, updated downloads

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

is it supposed to be named yew longbow and another thing it only shoots exploding arrows so is that it?

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

wait, load the original fmp, then the patch, does it still do that?

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

Yes i used the link to fabletlcmod.com and it still did that i even used the patch (awwwww...... i wanted to shoot chickens at bad guys *sob*)

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

crud, sorry, I don't know what else to do. I'll have to just include it with the other mod I'm working on, sorry