• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fornicating lady grey

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kittenface

Fornicating lady grey

I recently got fable (working) and have a problem I WANT SEX WITH LADY GREY! I spend about 10 mins of sexy hero/flirt/arm pump, give her various gifts and still NO REACTION!!! <calms down> ok, is it possible to do it, or is she just a tool for getting items.

F

flamingsquirrel

Re: Fornicating lady grey

Yes, at night only though, you have to be in the mansoin with her. She's only in it at night though.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

She is just hard to get into bed thats all, perseverance my freind ;)

L

Liberator

Yep, my hero's spent many an entire night having fun in the bedroom with Lady Grey.... :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :D ^_^

A

Arckon

lol, I hear tell having sex with lady grey makes it easier the soules sword or what ever it is called

K

kittenface

argh! still cant, she gets less and less interested, haha. i normally use dark plate, but ive tried everythin else (even bright dress and pimp hat, haha). so gaddam hard! i tried to kill her in despair, cant even do that, haha

K

kittenface

how i wish i had my katana kiryu in her town, haha.

A

Arckon

If you want her dead, punch a gaurd hide behind lady grey when the guard swings the blade it will hit her then to an early grave she goes, to have sex with lady grey you have to always be nice to her, you never hit her dont give her black roses after you marry her, trust me that can be a disaster.

L

Liberator

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, having the hero stripped down to nothing but his knickers and having an Attractiveness level of around +100 makes Lady Grey weak in the knees and very willing to dive into the four poster bed with him.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

kittenface;20334 said:
haha, ill hav to keep tryin.

Let us know how you get on ^_^

K

kittenface

haha, might be a wile. My sister has got into fable now and i can barely get on my pc anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.