• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"Fraudulent" Meet Your Maker

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
"Fraudulent" Meet Your Maker

Well, this may be an overrated achievement, but, well, how do I put this... I was playing at my friends house last night, and decided to play GHIII online, and I chose a quick match on his profile, because I don't have gold at this particular moment. Anyways, it ended up being a pro face-off on expert (yes, I have totally nerded out at GHII and III) and it was a best of 5 match, and away we went. So up came the song choices screen. Guess what he picked? Through the Fire and Flames. Twice. I ended up choosing Raining Blood and Cliffs of Dover. His song came up first. I beat him. Surprisingly. Then we went on to Cliffs of Dover. Bad song choice. He hit 95% of the notes, And I hit only 88%. Then we went back onto his song choice. Beat him again. Very surprising. Then onto Raining Blood. He hit 90% of the notes, I hit 84%. Now were tied. The, errrmm "randomizer" chose my opponent to pick the song. As always. Now I was, at the moment cramping up BADLY, and guess what he chooses. Yup, Through the Fire and Flames. This one was closer, but I still beat him. My friends applauded, yes, over a stupid "make you feel like an awesome rockstar" simulator. Anywho, this achievement came up. So I took a peak at what it was...

"Meet Your Maker" - Defeat a creator of Guitar Hero III online.

I was extremely happy, but just then, my heart sank. It was on my friends profile. search him up and check. Otyler3. Funny name... Anyway, he kept bragging about how he was better than me, even though he sucks, he even got owned by someone an easy. Now onto my main point. Should I stress about this, or is the achievement overrated. Tell the truth. Well, I just wasted about 5 minutes of you life your never gonna get back, so might as well reply. Damn fraud.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: "Fraudulent" Meet Your Maker

Sorry to hear that the achievement was unlocked on your friend's profile, and not yours. How many achievement points does it unlock?

Amanda

I'M DE WEEEEINER!
Reaction score

It's small, I know that much.

It's pretty easy to get that achievement since you don't have to actually beat anyone who made the game, just people who already have. I have it if you would like to play sometime and you would definitely beat me. :p

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

I think it unlocks 20G. And thanks for the info, now it feels like a burden to beat the crap out of him has lifted. But he still has MY CoD 4, and he "borrowed" Bully: Scholarship Edition from me without me knowing it. I can't believe I'm still friends with him. Anywho, rep all around! Thanks again.

Amanda

I'M DE WEEEEINER!
Reaction score

Skotekal;171412 said:
I think it unlocks 20G. And thanks for the info, now it feels like a burden to beat the crap out of him has lifted. But he still has MY CoD 4, and he "borrowed" Bully: Scholarship Edition from me without me knowing it. I can't believe I'm still friends with him. Anywho, rep all around! Thanks again.

He doesn't sound very nice!

U

unknown Hero

hmmm a little sad but...you should still whoop his *** for bragging, since you have wittnesses that you beat that guy online...