• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

From Xbox Slim to Xbox Obese

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Missed the big debut. I actually like the new controller. But this thing is almost twice as large as the 360 and the Kinect still isn't even a built in component. Which means Kinect will still not be a big part of gaming for most players. Don't like the name don't like the look and apparently all those bad rumors are actually quite true. Somehow I know if I buy this hulk all my money is going down the drain with little to show for it in content. Seriously this thing looks like one of my old VCRs. I think I might get a PS4 guys. Idk fill me in on all the stuff I missed please.​

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
It is rather ugly & most of the negative features havent been fully explained, they seemed like polititians trying to get us to accept some bad policies and they simply skipped around details. New controller is nice, Kinect seems to work a lot better but I still dont like it or want to use it. Games are set to be shown at E3 as they didnt unveil many last night. The specs are decent, dashboard works well & some sleek new features but some of the integrated features (Live TV) simply wont make it here properly and will end up terrible compared to US.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
The specs are decent, dashboard works well & some sleek new features but some of the integrated features (Live TV) simply wont make it here properly and will end up terrible compared to US.
That's what I noticed it seems to be quite sports orientated. I don't see that happening in other countries. Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems Xbox has left its 20 year old target and is now focusing on Dad and his family.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
The only thing I like about it more than ps4 so far is the controller.....

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
The hour-long presentation is available via GameSpot. Xbox One highlights include: a nice-looking new controller, an absence of backwards compatibility, and a generous helping of DRM.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
The hour-long presentation is available via GameSpot. Xbox One highlights include: a nice-looking new controller, an absence of backwards compatibility, and a generous helping of DRM.

Don't forget that late 80's VCR-look.

I'm gonna drown on poontang. Bitchiz loves the 80's.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
I think it looks pretty slick. :(

But yeah, if those DRM rumors hold true, you're looking at a new Playstation fan.

Plus, I plan on migrating where ever Final Fantasy ends up, which is more than likely going to be the PS4.