• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Frying Pan

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Voodoo 9s

Frying Pan

I posted this in another section but you guys here seem to know whats up.

Please, tell me where to dig at the Orchard Farm to uncover the frying pan. I cannot find one of the clues.

Thanks, I love you guys.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Frying Pan

First thing you need to be aware of is that if you dig up the pan without having all the clues it is nothing more than a lame frying pan. Your fists probably do more damage than it. For the pan to be of any use to you need all the clues.

Anyway if you want to find a useless frying pan then here is the location of where you can find it:

At Orchard Farm these is a barn, there are some bails of hay around there. If memory serves me then the frying pan should be located between the barn wall and the bails of hay. Remember what I said though, if you dig it up before you have the clues then the pan is useless.

If you want to find the clues and do it properly then here is the treasure clue locations and how to obtain them. I found them online. If you have any problems with them then just message me or post here and Ill do my best to help you out...

Treasure Clue #1: Received from the grateful sister at the end of the Bounty Hunter Quest. Bounty Hunter Quest is a Guild side quest, done before rescuing Scarlet Robe.
Treasure Clue #2: Given at the end of The Lost Trader Quest. Lost Trader Quest is a Guild side quest.
Treasure Clue #3: Given after killing the final assassin at Hook Coast. You must first kill the previous assassins, sent in revenge of Twinblade (The attacks occur outside Knothole Glade, middle of Prison Path, Witchwood Cullis Gate near focus stone site, and the windmill on Windmill Hill).
Treasure Clue #4: Given after winning the archery contest at Knothole Glade. Must complete Break the Siege Quest in Knothole Glade first).
Treasure Clue #5: Found in a chest at Orchard Farm.
Treasure Clue #6: Open a chest behind the windmill at Windmill Hill.

C

Crazyarms

Just a little add on to Weirds comment. You need to have at least one clue to get the pan, otherwise when you try to dig it up it wont be there.

The first and easiest clue is located
At Ochard Farm. Look at Weirds post for more info.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

+rep again for giving out useful information :thumbsup:

You to Crazy have some rep on me ;)

C

Crazyarms

Man Weirds on a roll! Go Weird Go Weird Go Weird Go Weird!!

I just wonder where he stores all this info!

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Crazyarms said:
Just a little add on to Weirds comment. You need to have at least one clue to get the pan, otherwise when you try to dig it up it wont be there.

The first and easiest clue is located
At Ochard Farm. Look at Weirds post for more info.

Cheers for the extra info dude, I didnt realise you needed at least one clue, like I said in the other thread though I guess it makes sense since the quest wont open until you get a clue and if the quest isnt open you cant find the items belonging to it. Same with Lady Greys necklace in Oakvale...

:ninja:

C

Crazyarms

I just added one thing! your the one who typed a damn essay on the subject.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Crazyarms said:
I just added one thing! your the one who typed a damn essay on the subject.

Was hardly an essay- what I wrote about methods of getting cash- now that was can essay lol. Meh, guess I'm used to it by now- when all you have been doing for the past few months is writing essays with over 10000 words in them each typing a fair amount of stuff on a forum doesnt seem as bad lol...

:D

C

Crazyarms

dont you just hate writing. dont get me wrong i love to write, but i dont like to be told what to write.

"I want a essay about this topic tomorrow" blah blah blah. cant tell you how many times ive heard that crap.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Yeah well get used to it, your going to have to do alot more essays that are aslo alot bigger in college. I am only a good writer when it is a subject I like or completely understand, I can never write about something that I only know partially about. In meaning, unless i have experinced something of the subject or about it, I do not write about it essay or anything other.

F

Fuzi0n

Oh? you want to know where he keeps all that infomation. Well you see.. its top secret..

Down his pants.

C

Crazyarms

and how would you know that...wait i dont want to know.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Crazy, personally I love writing. If I am working on a fanfic or a one shot I enjoy the experience so much. I havent had much time for writing nowadays because of my work for college- all my focus seems to go on digital art and improving my techniques. Last year when I was on a gap year all I seemed to do was write, page after page. It was good, like I said though, dont have much time for it nowadays. I believe you said that you dont mind essays if its about something your interested in- I know what you mean. If your doing 10,000 words on something you like it flies by- ifs it 3,000 words on something you hate it takes forever.

:D

Fuzi0n were you talking about me with the...

Pants thing.... because you knows I keep all that info hidden away up my ar************** connection interrupted**********

*rofl*

S

schecter33

What is the stats on the frying pan anyway?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

100 Damage and can be augmented 4 times which for a frying pan is quite good :lol: (i think thats the stats anyway)

C

Crazyarms

How in the hell did you get it up to 100 damage! i only got like 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.