• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fun things to do in fable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
threadomancy.jpg

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
What kind of sh**ty Magic Card creation program did you use? Magic Set Editor 's da shiz! Although, maybe you wanted to use an existing card to work with, but it shouldn't be to hard to replicate that in MSE, given the original art.

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
I didn't make it...it's an old image that's floated around the internets for years. I just happened to have it in my photobucket since then so I can play it into these threads ;).

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Only 3 mana? Dude, weak. Maybe if it was 2 mana and an instant, but that's just booster pack stuffing.
Are you kidding? In the block it was released in it would be waaay to overpowered, and ajusting the environment is no option. They could have not printed it at all, but then you wouldn't have any thread necromancing card... I guess they could do a stronger reprint in Dark Ascension, as also the power level of the current metagame is higher than ever. Or maybe Innistrad will prove weaker than Scars of Mirrodin, in which case they've (finally) put a stop to it. Anyway, some Necromancy cards will certainly be in the next set, obviously. That's the very plane of Innistrad. Or the new Sorin Markov will get something like that as a [-2] [-1] ability, although it may not fit flavorwise (and I doubt very much there will be another black planeswalker).

Wha- where did that come from? The nerd in me must have taken over...

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Are you kidding? In the block it was released in it would be waaay to overpowered, and ajusting the environment is no option. They could have not printed it at all, but then you wouldn't have any thread necromancing card... I guess they could do a stronger reprint in Dark Ascension, as also the power level of the current metagame is higher than ever. Or maybe Innistrad will prove weaker than Scars of Mirrodin, in which case they've (finally) put a stop to it. Anyway, some Necromancy cards will certainly be in the next set, obviously. That's the very plane of Innistrad. Or the new Sorin Markov will get something like that as a [-2] [-1] ability, although it may not fit flavorwise (and I doubt very much there will be another black planeswalker).

Wha- where did that come from? The nerd in me must have taken over...
I like the Blue Eyes White Dragon

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Gentlemen, I think we are becoming rather too much more tangled in this metaphor than is necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.