• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"Funded Albion army" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
(Note: My problem with this has been resolved.)​
Alright . . . I dunno if anyone else has already asked about this, so I'd rather not ask for help, because it makes me feel stupid, but here goes anyway. . . .​
So, I recently finished the main storyline of Fable III. With my character now as queen, I wanted to see how much money I could get, so I decided to break my promises to everyone I had helped (I'm SO reliable), and went with Reaver's suggestions (God, I love him!) instead. I ended up with 5 million something; a pretty big pile of money in the treasury. . . . Then along comes the battle with the darkness, and everything. People die, stuff happens.​
Sometime after that, I decide to go into my treasury. It's there that I discover ALL of my gold is gone. No warnings, no subtle hints, or anything - it's just gone. A quick look at the ledger, and I learn I've apparently "funded the Albion army."​
What happened? Did the huge battle at the end use up my money in the treasury, or have I done something wrong?​
I'm sure this is actually very simple, but I'm extremely confused.​

solorider

Reaction score
yes your money did go to fund the army,your funds should have saved 1 person per 1 gold,so 5 million gold should have saved 5 million people with 1.5 million people disappearing

Reaction score
yes your money did go to fund the army,your funds should have saved 1 person per 1 gold,so 5 million gold should have saved 5 million people with 1.5 million people disappearing

Seriously? That really sucks . . . could I have been able to keep my money if I had taken it out of the treasury before the battle?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Seriously? That really sucks . . . could I have been able to keep my money if I had taken it out of the treasury before the battle?

Yes, but if you take it all out, every single person in Albion will be killed. You won't see any people except the guards, and you won't be able to buy anything from shops. Eventually the people of Albion will respawn, but it takes a while. Not to mention taking money from the treasury gives you evil points.

Reaction score
Yes, but if you take it all out, every single person in Albion will be killed. You won't see any people except the guards, and you won't be able to buy anything from shops. Eventually the people of Albion will respawn, but it takes a while. Not to mention taking money from the treasury gives you evil points.

Alright . . . I can handle the evil part; I'm sort of experimenting with that anyway. But as far as the other drawbacks to this, I'm unsure of what to do. If the people return eventually, then I suppose they're worth sacrificing . . . maybe.

But anyway, thanks for the help. :)

kl241

Fable Farmer
Reaction score
Just curious, have you tried getting the dlc understone quest???

Status
Not open for further replies.