• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Game master wont give me highroller coat, help..?

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
So I got pub games and became a 3 star fortune tower player. I merged characters with my profile but the game masters never give me the highroller coat or any of my rewards. Do any of you know what could be wrong? Thanks for the help

FiliusMartis

Reaction score
You must place in a three star Fortune's Tower tournament in order to win the high roller's coat.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
im 3 star in fortunes tower what do i do to get the coat? Do I have to actually win a full tower or something? will the reward show up in pub games?

FiliusMartis

Reaction score
Your Fortune's Tower ranking will only serve to unlock the tournament. You do not get any unique prizes unless you play the tournaments. Go into the Tournament menu, go to the third one over for Fortune's Tower. You'll need to make it to the final table, and then I think get in the top 3, but I'm not sure how high you have to place. Anyway, three star tournament, final table, and then hope for the best. Once you unlock it, it will pop up telling you so. Then you go to a travelling game master in your Fable II world and "merge with patron" to get your item(s).