• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Game settings not saved and questions about relationship quest

xufus

Reaction score
1) Is there a timer for relationship quests? What is it? I use to 'stock up' on relationship quests and do them 'in bulk', rather than go back and forth to different areas for one relationship quest. I didn't notice a limit on the number of relationship quests I could have at once (I think the maximum I had was 9), but I did notice that some of them would disappear from my quest list after a (game) day or two, and the NPC that assigned the quest to me would no longer improve their relationship to me afterwards.

2) I have a problem where some of my game settings will not save after exiting and starting the game. The affected settings are sound volumes, light trails, and gamma. I would change them, play the game. But when I exit and start the game again, I'd have to change them again because they would reset to default values. Has anyone experienced this?

3) I cannot rename the dog. I click on the button to 'rename' and nothing happens.