• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gametrailers interview PM about Fable II: See The Future and Hints/ rumors on next li

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Re: Gametrailers interview PM about Fable II: See The Future and Hints/ rumors on nex

Great Job Once again hobbes_pwn
+rep

archonwarrior3

skorms bane
Reaction score
Re: Gametrailers interview PM about Fable II: See The Future and Hints/ rumors on nex

thanks for link

oh and how do i give rep?

Keelee.Hamomin

Lovable Lunatic
Reaction score

^The bottom left corner of the post. It's the button that looks like a window with a little green plus sign on it.

And good find ^^ I approve.

Fast7

The Infection/Cure
Reaction score

why did i sell Fable 2.....now i can't get the dlc....or can i .....yes i shall, i will re-buy the game and get the dlc ....you guys will see the Great Fast7 once again..........BIOSHOCK 2 LOOKS SICK!!!!!!!! O ya...Plus rep for you dude.

H

Hexen_Harlot

I think hobbes needs a little "researcher" bar, he find so much awesome ****!

anain12

Reaction score

Thanks. +rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.