• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General Help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Speario99

General Help...

Just bought fable....quality stuff....

If any of you guys can help me with these questions....?

I have just married Lady Grey and she said that i "cannot look at any other women..." - does this mean that i won't be able to marry anyone else.

Also, to get one of the speacial weapons, you have to "be nice" to lady grey. Does anyone know what that means?

Last question, promise...How long does your character live for?

Cheers Guys

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: General Help...

1st of all i think you can marry other people as long as she doesnt find out

2nd You have to 'flirt' with her and use a different one each time and also give her a black rose i believe and she gives you Solus Greatsword i think it is.

3rd As far as we know your character doesnt die of old age and it age caps at 65 i believe.

Hope these help and welcome to the forums. Sorry for being vague etc had hard day at work :(

S

Speario99

Does anyone know how much rent property gives you?? I've got two (i know it's not alot) but can't notice the difference.

One more, apologies. Is there any easier way to get the Sword out of the Stone? I've noticed on the guide that if you have a certain level of stats you can get it out. Even though my strength is spot on, my health and toughness are 1 over.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

The two shops only give 68 and 62 gold, but the tavern will give you 750 gold. You can do this in any town, however there will be some buildings that you cannot buy.

You can MAX out your skills to pull sword out aswel.

S

Speario99

After fighting Jack of Blades i chose the "good" ending and threw he Sword of Aeons into the vortex. I heard that there is a sword called the "Tears of Avo". Does this exist and how do you get it?

Cheers guys

PS. Does anyone feel that Fable was a bit easy to complete and felt a bit dejected once you completed it??

Edited - Dark Drakan

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

You must own Fable The Lost Chapters to get the Avos Tear weapon. Fable is short yes if you go straight through the main quests and do little side quests but if you watch the credits you get to continue after the end.

If you choose the bad ending you get the Sword Of Aeons which is kick ass

Status
Not open for further replies.