• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Generations of Fable 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score
Generations of Fable 2

I also think you should do some more action as a kid and teenager because in Fable 1 its over with in the beginning, it would be nice to go around as some annoying teenager, or some cute little kid, then after youve completed a set amount of things go on to the next stage. like after you finish up as a kid a message would come up:You have completed your childhood years, Press A to continue your quest as a teenager. Press B to stop your quest and continue as a kid. And only age groups can do certain quests.

A

Arckon

Re: Generations of Fable 2

ya and you shouldn't be able to turn fifty, in only 39 days after you left the guild, whats up with that. Plus you should die of old age, hey soren fell free to post anythin on the We need to thread. It's berried in this forum sum where.

B

blu phoenix

ok i dub thee "fable 2 dreamer" or something. gosh why haven't i thought of these ideas. they are quite impressive i'll say. very nice. yeah having more action and quests when you are young would be great....

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

xD I know one thing if projectego forwards this information to Lionhead and one of my ideas gets put in I AM SO BRAGGING TO MY FRIEND you know as Poppycock.

B

blu phoenix

ah...that's cool...friends arounf the forums and all...nice...

A

Arckon

o nvm, I know poppycock sorry, Thought you ment me

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

Yeah well ive known "Poppycock" For a long time :} I read his dragon quest thread earlier.

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

Im going to go through the fable 2 old threads and see what I can revive, check the page for some of my ideas :D

B

blu phoenix

SorenSwift said:
Im going to go through the fable 2 old threads and see what I can revive, check the page for some of my ideas :D

or sometimes since things get old or something you can start a new fresh thread but reallyit's up to you so have fun!!;)

A

Arckon

Ya fresh Ideas are fun but after a while so is looking at the past.

B

blu phoenix

yes always....hey is soren still on or off?

B

blu phoenix

darn and just when he was postin all the good stuff...

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Yes I think those are good ideas........you know Poppycock eh...

Status
Not open for further replies.