• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Getting people to like you after bad choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

W1ll

Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong section, I just saw this forum and decided to ask here, un-aware of the sub-forums and stuff.

So, I was wondering, is there any way to get people to like me after completeing the game with the choices that get you more money? At the moment, everyone hates me, so I was just looking if I could get good again.

Reaction score
Does it really matter if You've completed the game? Theres nothing to do after the end of the main story anyway. Just start a new one and play good.

MrRofcat

Reaction score
Donate your own money to the treasury maybe??

Reaction score
yeah, donate millions into treasury.. Plus own all the houses and making the rent low and keeping them repaired... if you didnt do all the quests some of them help alot for certain areas

bradio12

Reaction score
a glitch happened to my friend he was full bad then done chicken chaser (after story done) then hegot up to choice at end then he chose the good one for some random reason he looked at his morality in the sancturary it was full good and before that choice he was full evil weird dont ya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.