• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Glitch in your Game?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I downloaded the Traitor's Keep DLC and i started the quest. I'm still going through the "Pit" and I was fighting the (i think) 3rd group of prisoners after jumping down and helping his guards. I need to keep going, but the game wont let me walk through a door to get to Hobson and the main quest guy.. It says to defeat the prisoners, but I already have. What do i do?? I really want to keep going and not restart because ive completed the game, acquired massive amounts of money, and I can't fast travel anywhere due to a quest.

Have you tried reloading the save and trying that part again?

JustineMcQ

Reaction score
I have a question & need help but before I ask about the game, does anyone still use this page?

Reaction score
Hey, I am currently experiencing a problem about finding the gnomes in bowerstone industrial. There's this bug where I can't find the gnome in the cesspool that's from the kidnapped quest, and it's really making me stressed out. I've also came across another bug that the house door for the kidnapped quest is not open after I have completed the quest, but I didn't realize it until I was hunting for gnomes. The gnome is also missing on my other save too. It also didnt appear in multiplayer games from other players worlds. Can you please help?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Hey, I am currently experiencing a problem about finding the gnomes in bowerstone industrial. There's this bug where I can't find the gnome in the cesspool that's from the kidnapped quest, and it's really making me stressed out. I've also came across another bug that the house door for the kidnapped quest is not open after I have completed the quest, but I didn't realize it until I was hunting for gnomes. The gnome is also missing on my other save too. It also didnt appear in multiplayer games from other players worlds. Can you please help?

Do you know its exact location and it just isnt spawning?

Location is listed as:

In the Cesspools, vault down into the abyss and follow the path up. At one point the path will veer to the right but this Gnome is hanging out in front of you before you turn. It's hanging on the wall just past a skylight.

Reaction score
Do you know its exact location and it just isnt spawning?

Location is listed as:

In the Cesspools, vault down into the abyss and follow the path up. At one point the path will veer to the right but this Gnome is hanging out in front of you before you turn. It's hanging on the wall just past a skylight.
I got it working by getting a co-op player buying the property, and the gnome was there in my main save, but idk why the gnome is not there in my other save. But all is good!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I got it working by getting a co-op player buying the property, and the gnome was there in my main save, but idk why the gnome is not there in my other save. But all is good!

Glad to hear that you fixed it and this might help others having the same issue.