• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Glitch in your Game?

MauriceD

R U related 2 a tree
Reaction score
falling glitch i took one of the cooks out of the castle to date n marry in sunset manor when i tried to tp back to the castle for a date the map was all messed up and had black patched.
I did find the castle but when we landed cook n me just kept falling and falling.
Loading another game will make me save this one wich is prolly corrupt. Any other ways 2 make this work. Or to start up the game with anoter svegame?

phatjack

Reaction score
File a report here of the glitch you are experiencing and it will be checked. Lionhead monitors it daily. It's still in it's first two weeks, be patient. Many games need fixing from the start anyway, especially a game like this.

i need help i was playing fable3 today and at the start of the day i bought some shops and house's and was getting 62,000 coins per 5 min later on i realised i was only getting 12,000 coins per 5 min and none of my house's/shops needed repairing any ideas?

Boarta

Reaction score
After playing a little with someone live my hero stops running and starts ''sliding'' on the ground.
Very annoying.

rmail2006

Reaction score
Im getting stuck just after the Balverine mission but the gold trail is still leading to the woman and now my wepons won't pull out as though the Y and X buttons don't work. :(
Anyone else have the same problem?

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
here is an extremly frustrating glitch! in reavers manor, and i just got to fighting balverines. then i think i got hit by one or something, and i fall through the floor, and down down down i go through the floor. I am in limbo, endlessly falling. If i turn off my xbox and reload, there i am falling again. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME! now i have to start over again im so ****ed! is there anything i can do to get my hero out of fallinng so i dont have to start over?

HearingSword

Reaction score
I had a glitch where I saved while being held at gun point by soldiers (i was a naughty boy) and could not move when reloaded it until a friend came in and did a spell....:S it was under bowerstone bridge, town square side.

Also, was in anothers player game in the hole and i was moving, but not normally, more of a glide - altho I did walk on water (perhaps my Queen is a prophet?)

Reaction score
The quest with saul to get the gold door in the brightwall school, is not showing up

OMGWTFHELP

Reaction score
HEY SO IM NEW TO THIS FORUM THING, BUT I NEED SOME HELP. IM PLAYING FABLE3 AND I GO TO THE BOWERSTONE CASTLE TO CHECK UP ON THE MONEY IN THE VAULT OR WHATEVER, AND THE DOOR CLOSES AND LOCKS ME IN. NOW IM STUCK IN THIS ROOM AND CANT FASTRAVEL FOR SOME REASON AND THE DOOR WONT OPEN, IM STUCK INSIDE!! SOMEONE HELPP!!

Relinquished Reality

Mutilation for Cats!
Reaction score
I sent them this:
I am doing the quest “The voice”. I went up the elevator and my dog is stuck behind a gate and now I cant exit the area. I have tried everything and I am still trapped.
This may be able to be recreated:
1 go up the elevator without your dog
2 reach the top and the dog might be on the other side of the game.
Result: You are trapped and the electric gates wont change and the creatures wont appear to fight you.

How long does it take for them to do something about it?

Nightwishes

Reaction score
Thanks for making this thread :)

I have a problem with my child where on the 'love meter' it stays at the bottom all the time. I play with it and give it gifts and it goes up but when i come out of interaction the meter has gone back to the bottom. There seems to be no way to make it rise and also i had problems trying to hold the childs hand after interaction.

Another glitch I encountered was when someone joined my game on xbox live and their player was maxed out (e.g. very tall, very muscular etc) however, i was still only at the very start of fable 3 when they joined (e.g. i was same height as normal people, no muscles etc) BUT when they left my game, my player seemed to have become very tall and maxed out in everything straightaway (it seemed to copy the other player.)

I also had the Jasper glitch (he goes silent and won't move etc) but this seemed to fix itself after a couple of weeks and then my game had a backlog of everything he didn't say. This was quite funny as Jasper would be coming out with all these random sayings at random times >_< !

Other than that I have to say Fable 3 is a great game! :D

Arianna

Reaction score
Can somebody assist me? I have the falling glitch. You will need to invite me to join your live session and give me an article or clothing or tattoo so I can attempt to go to the sanctuary. My gamertag is arianna007. Please help I am at the end of the game and have 50 hours in :(

Arianna

Reaction score
C
Thanks for making this thread :)

I have a problem with my child where on the 'love meter' it stays at the bottom all the time. I play with it and give it gifts and it goes up but when i come out of interaction the meter has gone back to the bottom. There seems to be no way to make it rise and also i had problems trying to hold the childs hand after interaction.

Another glitch I encountered was when someone joined my game on xbox live and their player was maxed out (e.g. very tall, very muscular etc) however, i was still only at the very start of fable 3 when they joined (e.g. i was same height as normal people, no muscles etc) BUT when they left my game, my player seemed to have become very tall and maxed out in everything straightaway (it seemed to copy the other player.)

I also had the Jasper glitch (he goes silent and won't move etc) but this seemed to fix itself after a couple of weeks and then my game had a backlog of everything he didn't say. This was quite funny as Jasper would be coming out with all these random sayings at random times >_< !

Other than that I have to say Fable 3 is a great game! :D

Can you assist me? I need somebody who has an xbox gold account that we add me to their live game and give me an article or clothing or tattoo. I have the glitch where I endless fall and cannot access my sanctuary or anything. I'm not sure how playing live works but have heard this usually will get the person out of the glitch. I also have tons of clothing/tattoo's that I could give back.

OMGWTFHELP

Reaction score
if anyone wants to play over xbl : my gt is Lifted HDx

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Havent read most of the other glitch posts but im only around 2 hours in and i had a glitch in the quest where you have to round the chickens up wearing the chicken suit. I did it and got back to the NPC and he and his wife argued about it and then nothing. I was frozen in place and nothing happens and could only spin around and had to reload my save. Going to avoid that mini-quest altogether now.

Jdstonedj

Reaction score
Stuck inside the gold statue in Aurora like several others in this thread. Cant believe that there are so many gamebreaking bugs. Left a bug report on the lionhead website. Really dont want to have to start a new game after I've put so much work into my current one.

kl241

Fable Farmer
Reaction score
Connection refresh rate, is shocking.
Whenever i am playing with my friend, when traveling into another area, the system gets shell shocked and will not load the next area with the two of us connected. It will say player 1 is waiting for player 2 to join them, even though we are at the same door way. Plus i have discover when playing and trying to connect to other players it says my NAT connection is not compatible with the user i am trying to connect to. Even though i can connect with them on halo or call of duty black ops, on multi-player.

Ugh. I cannot get the tattoo shop to open in Brightwall Village. I had finished the library quest and then played with a friend in my realm for about 20 minutes. It was a goof around session, we killed people and then saved and played a different game. Now I go back into my game and I cannot complete the "Wolf's Clothing" quest. The shop consistently tells me that I need to come back in the morning when shops open, but it is clearly day time out! I've tried reloading the game, sleeping, running around for an hour doing nothing and nothing has worked :(

This is a stupid question, but have you considered, buying the shop and becoming the owner to over come this problem. I have had similar problems were the shop keeper has disappeared, thus preventing me to purchase items, and i would have to buy the shop, then a shop keeper will appear.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Connection refresh rate, is shocking.
Whenever i am playing with my friend, when traveling into another area, the system gets shell shocked and will not load the next area with the two of us connected. It will say player 1 is waiting for player 2 to join them, even though we are at the same door way. Plus i have discover when playing and trying to connect to other players it says my NAT connection is not compatible with the user i am trying to connect to. Even though i can connect with them on halo or call of duty black ops, on multi-player.

Do both of you have Open NAT?

kl241

Fable Farmer
Reaction score
Do both of you have Open NAT?
Cheers for that. It said that my NAT was moderate, when testing out the connection. So I'm in the current process of correcting that. So that should sort out my problem lol.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Cheers for that. It said that my NAT was moderate, when testing out the connection. So I'm in the current process of correcting that. So that should sort out my problem lol.

Well hopefully it does. ^_^