• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Glitches that don't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Voodoo 9s

Glitches that don't work

On the main page, several glithces/cheats are listed that don't seem to work in The Lost Chapters.

The "spawning NPC's" do not appear when you dig holes around the boasting area.

Hero save/reset at the arean to make more money didn't work either...however I did end up doubling my XP.

Physical attributes of 5-2-3 did not work in getting the Sword from the stone.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Glitches that don't work

Voodoo 9s said:
On the main page, several glithces/cheats are listed that don't seem to work in The Lost Chapters.

The "spawning NPC's" do not appear when you dig holes around the boasting area.

Hero save/reset at the arean to make more money didn't work either...however I did end up doubling my XP.

Physical attributes of 5-2-3 did not work in getting the Sword from the stone.

I've never tried the spawning NPC characters glitch.... the hero save at the arena technically should work. Personally I havent tried it, although logic dictates that it should go off without a hitch. Ill have to check on my version and see if it works properly....

Edit: Each of your physical attributes must have increased by at least four points since your first attempt at pulling the sword out. If you cant increase them by another four then max them out and you should be able to get the sword no problem.

C

Crazyarms

O so thats how you get the sword without maxing out your strength. Kato told me you could do that, but he never told me how to do it. cool.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Well, it would be understanding if the programmers debugged some of the glitches in the game.

And the deal with sword is that you try and pull it out once, then the game records your stats and the you are supposed to increase Physique by 5, Health by 2, and Toughness by 3. Unless you do not want to max your stats I suggest you don't increase any of your Strength stats until you try to pull it out once.

Lastly for the arena, did you make sure to leave the field before you hero saved and loaded.

A

alanname350

Can you explain the hero save thing a little more in depth. Also i heard that you can complete every boast with hero save exploit/glitch is that true?

S

Smiley7853

And the spawning while boasting only works on the original FABLE.:D

A

alanname350

Really. I never tried it but that sucks because I was about to try it on my new profile (Xbox).

V

Vegeta

My brother said on fable Tlc you can injur jack of blades before the lvl where u fight him for the 1st time when u jave to try to stop jack of blades when u get to the bridge dont walk over it take out yer bow and shoot him then when u have to fight him he'll be a little damaged. at least thats what my bro said...

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

1Ak said:
My brother said on fable Tlc you can injur jack of blades before the lvl where u fight him for the 1st time when u jave to try to stop jack of blades when u get to the bridge dont walk over it take out yer bow and shoot him then when u have to fight him he'll be a little damaged. at least thats what my bro said...

Interesting theory there, I dont think his damage counter would be lessened by a previous hit when your chasing him across the focus points, you can maybe hit him, I doubt it will mean you have to do less damage in the battle itself....

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

weirdkidinabox said:
Interesting theory there, I dont think his damage counter would be lessened by a previous hit when your chasing him across the focus points, you can maybe hit him, I doubt it will mean you have to do less damage in the battle itself....

I agree but if someone wants to give it a go please feel free ;)

A

alanname350

Can i get some responses to post #5 please. Thanks guys

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

alanname350 said:
Can i get some responses to post #5 please. Thanks guys

The hero save just saves your character stats etc and NOT where you are in the game, so it doesnt save your quest should you die just your stats etc. Not sure about the glitch though.

S

Smiley7853

Can you explain the hero save thing a little more in depth. Also i heard that you can complete every boast with hero save exploit/glitch is that true?

O.K. How you do the hero save thing:

to start, you have to be in a quest. And you have to be in the same area of what you are trying to get more of. all you have to do is get the item DURING THE QUEST, herosave directly after, then reload your herosave. You will have the item when you reload, but also you will be able to get the same item again and again to the point you need. however this can mess up your file if you do it too much. Ex: You can get endless keys during the save the boy quest at rosewood. all you have to do is start the quest, dig up the key in the area, herosave, reload, and repeat. can be done with anything except for things you are oonly supposed to have one of: weapons, style cards etc....

I have no Idea about the hero boast exploit glitch thingy...:'(

M

Master Revan

when i was playing the first time around i got to jack of blades when he had the sword of aeons and my friend told me about the hero save glitch which is after you defeat him and you hold the sword of aeons that you can hero save and when you go back to defeat him that you have it in your inventory...however when i loaded it back up i didnt have anything in my hand but the stick...so i did it a coule other times (10 to be excact o_O) and still nothing chaged...is my friend's glitch bogus or am i doing something wrong

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Master Revan said:
when i was playing the first time around i got to jack of blades when he had the sword of aeons and my friend told me about the hero save glitch which is after you defeat him and you hold the sword of aeons that you can hero save and when you go back to defeat him that you have it in your inventory...however when i loaded it back up i didnt have anything in my hand but the stick...so i did it a coule other times (10 to be excact o_O) and still nothing chaged...is my friend's glitch bogus or am i doing something wrong

Not sure to be honest, the fact that you had the stick in your hand instead means there is a glitch there just maybe it doesnt have that desired effect.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Voodoo 9s said:
The "spawning NPC's" do not appear when you dig holes around the boasting area.quote]

It worked on mine. But the Berserk glitch didn't work on my TLC but it did on my regular FABLE.

Sword in the stone sux don't get it unless youre gonna sell it to the Snowspire guy.

T

trollick68

I have tried to injure JoB at the Greatwood site but it does not work. He simply takes a step back but suffers no damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.