• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Glow Effect

A

Arogones

Glow Effect

I am currently working on a lightsaber and Darth Revan's robes (Hes the badass dude from KoToR) but i want the lightsaber to glow, is there any way to do that or should i mess around with the fire aug?

J

Joey.nsz

Re: Glow Effect

I think there is something called selfIlluminating but idk how it works, exactly... fire aug doesnt really illuminate, it just sends a flame through your blade once in a while

A

Arogones

I know but if its the closest thing then i can settle

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Maybe mana or health augmentations give a better glow?

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Wish I could help, but I know next to nothing about Fable modding. Although, if ever you manage to get the whole glowing thing working then I'd definitely love to have a look, if you felt like sharing, that is.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

I think you could go about making the weapon glow permanently as if you had the flourish attack ready.... I'm not 100% sure how to now, but I'll look into it.

A

Arogones

Okay, well one more question then... how do i upload stuff? this probobly wont be done until say sunday night next week because i have Mcas and finals and a research paper and i want a red lightsaber

jwc2200

Reaction score

Using the Trainer +24 here:

http://forums.projectego.net/fable-trainers-2326/

will allow you to keep flourish on all the time. Your weapon will glow any time you are near an enemy. It glows purple, not red though. I looked at the texture to see if it could be easily changed to red, but it looks brown, so I do not know what would happen if you try red.

Good Luck

Jason

EDIT: Out of curiousity I retextured Flourish to bright red, it had no affect in-game.

A

Arogones

I think ima use dark will users robes and jacks mask, just gotta take off a bit so it looks more like Revans... as far as the lightsaber goes ill just use the ol' guess and check method till i get it right

Lightsaber 1 is done, most likely it will suck but uh if its decent ill link it

any decent free 3d programs to make the blade round? ( or something i can download free *shhhhh*)

And ive decided to change revans red to purple along with a purple saber to go with the purple flourish...

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

i guess you can take Jason's idea :)

A

Arogones

Yeah florish will be cool, and because it only goes on near enemies its like pulling out the lightsaber... kinda, as far as the clothes go way to bright atm i need a way to get cooler looking models and **** but gimp really blows... working on figuring out new things about it. i expect to figure it out soon but you never know

J

Joey.nsz

damn it I was pretty exciting about the Trainer 24+ Jason referred too, but it appears to have been deleted??!!

J

Jack of Names

To upload files use a free host domain such as plunder.com, rapidshare.com, speedyshare.com, mediafire.com etc.

Also I've not found anything personally but you could have a quick sweep in the effects.big for a glow effect.