• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

good trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Repoman 108

good trade

ok, i can duplicate items on my profile, so i can get unlimited of all my stuff. including legendary weaps and hero dolls and other things valuable. but to duplicate stuff, i need one of it first, so im setting up a trade centre for items that are valuable and i need. some of the items that i want/need are as follows:

devastation augment
discipline augment
the maelstrom
sex change potion (i have heard that there is a glitch for some lucky players so their potion does not disappear when they leave the dungeon, if it is true, and someone gives it to me then i can make unlimited of it, which would be pretty cool, if it doesnt exist then can someone inform me and i will remove this from the list)

there are probably more that i just cant remember right now and i will add on later.

in exchange for these items i can either take them from you, duplicate them a few times, and send you two of that item back again as well as keeping one for more duplication, or i can trade you anything i have in my possession, this includes pretty much every legendary weapon except maelstrom and hals sword (which is just simply not tradable), hero dolls, pub games dog books/head,hat and moustache or whatever its called, high rollers coat, 5 star dyes, charles hat, alotta things

if anyone is interested, message me on live, my GT is Repoman 108, same as my name

jdogtulsa

Reaction score
Re: good trade

Lol, your not the only that can dupe. i have 4 mealstroms, 7 sex change pots, and about 2 copies of both augments.

C

Cleaver J

jdogtulsa;247300 said:
Lol, your not the only that can dupe. i have 4 mealstroms, 7 sex change pots, and about 2 copies of both augments.

ive always wonderd why people like the mealstroms soo much?:wassat:

Fast7

The Infection/Cure
Reaction score

because you can kill people faster? i think? it just looks cool i say thats y i use it

R

RDG WARRIOR XI

Hey can you hook me up with some dolls, expresion books and a high rollers coat if you can get unlimited?

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I have all the stuff, but not sure about discipline aug. Haven't seen it.:unsure:

T

The13th Requiem

BTW - I have NOT heard anything about the Sex-Change Potion not disappearing when you leave the cave.
Anyways ... I do not think that the potion is even a potion, it's rather a trophy (Isn't it?).
Good Luck with the trade and everything =)

Status
Not open for further replies.