• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Goodbye

B

blue crow

Goodbye

Goodbye my freinds today i am going to texas. I wil be in texas for about 5 days i cant wait cause i really want to see the almo. So those five days i will not be on unless i can find a computor somewhere in the hotel.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Goodbye

Bring me back a cowboy hat, a 12-gauge and some roadkill burgers... oh, and have fun.

B

blue crow

Thanks the cowboy hat is possible the other 2 is not possible. Thanks i will try to have fun. But i have to be in a plane for 5-6 hours or even longer. So i am bringing my bleach manga. i have 10 volumes on july 30th hopefully i"ll get more.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Ugh, yeah.... going by air plane sucks. Not that I have a fear of flying, it is just so dreadfully boring..... Take-off and landing are midly exciting, the rest is just a snore....ZzzZzz....

B

blue crow

I really hate long hours in planes. I mean its like wearing a bad halloween mask that you cant take off for a couple of hours.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

blue crow;93946 said:
I really hate long hours in planes. I mean its like wearing a bad halloween mask that you cant take off for a couple of hours.

Try being some gum. I don't know why, but chewing gum always helps me fix that wierd stuff that happens with your ears n' stuff.

B

blue crow

Yeah i know what you mean. Did you know its cause of change of alitude? Luckly i have about 4 or 5 packs of gum.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

blue crow;93949 said:
Yeah i know what you mean. Did you know its cause of change of alitude? Luckly i have about 4 or 5 packs of gum.

Heh, yeah. I just wasn't sure how to describe it in English. ^_^

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

You're flying. What a shock. Why does everyone but my family fly to their vacations? Why, oh why??? I'm so left out. [grin]

And I'm sorry, but being crammed in a car has to be worse. At least in a plane you can stand up and walk around some. In a car you have to stop for that. Try a twelve-hour trip in a car, then ***** about flying. We actually have a sixteen-hour trip this summer, assuming my dad doesn't cancel it in a fit of pique/rage.

And, of course, have fun in the only place in America hotter than DC in August... Be sure to punch holes in all the Alamo myths at the top of your voice to impressionable children and set-in-their-ways old people.

EDIT NOTE: I just saw the gum posts-- yeah, for some reason that does help relieve the popping in your ears. I've had that happen to me on vacations to various mountains.

H

Hexadecimal

well... I know nothing about flying, or Texas, or the Alamo... so I'll just say, try and have fun ^_^

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Walker;93951 said:
And I'm sorry, but being crammed in a car has to be worse. At least in a plane you can stand up and walk around some. In a car you have to stop for that. Try a twelve-hour trip in a car, then ***** about flying. We actually have a sixteen-hour trip this summer, assuming my dad doesn't cancel it in a fit of pique/rage.

Pfft. Add to that a trailer which after that hellish ride up there you have to spend living with your family inside. And the space isn't much bigger than in the car. Then add a hormone crazed little sister and a wee brat of a little brother who knows no greater pleasure than to torment said sister into some sort of berserker rage. Then add the dad who gets his headphones and go sit outside, and the mother who "snaps" when trying to control the two combatants.

And then we have me, in the middle of everything... rocking back and forth in a corner, repeatingly whispering how many days we've got left of the "vacation"....

Welcome to my nightmare....

B

blue crow

At 2:00 i am leaveing for delaware cause my aunt and uncle are also comeing to texas.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Tsuyu, that sounds like every family holiday I've ever been on :lol:

Nowadays, I just send the kid away...family holidays are hell on earth as far as I'm concerned and if it's not deathly boring, it's a scheduled overload of activities which your parents think are "fun" and "cool"...but obviously they are not, otherwise you wouldn't be trying to drown yourself in the hotel pool to avoid participating.

Texas, the Alamo and other American-y stuff means nada to me, so enjoy your holiday, mister crow and come back online asap...as for the plane thing, the only good part is taking off and landing - the bit in the middle is dull, cramped and crappy so enjoy!

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Angel;93963 said:
Tsuyu, that sounds like every family holiday I've ever been on :lol:

as for the plane thing, the only good part is taking off and landing - the bit in the middle is dull, cramped and crappy so enjoy!

Yes, but consider that this is all taking place in a space the size of a dumpster.... three more days.... three more days.....

Yeah... the take-off is like a... crappy rollercoaster! :D

B

blue crow

Okay i will try to get on the computor asap but i dont think i can beacuse i dont know if after texas we might stay in delaware for a bit. My aunt has a computor but she might not let me on it cause Runescape gave her a virus.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Poor little Tsuyu. I don't have the trailer, but I do have the same siblings. Well, aside from the fact that I have an asshole of an older brother instead of a brat little brother, and I'm the one usually locked in mortal combat with the hormone-crazed adolescent little shrimp of a sister.

And hey, Crow, maybe I can hunt you down and pelt yopu with rotten eggs! Remember, Delaware is right next door to Maryland... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You should cut the trip short and just explore Delmarva, if you want to know what I think. What is Texas compared to Maryland? And Delaware, of course. Screw Virginia, they don't matter. And they only have that tiny fragment of the peninsula. Hell, all Texas has is the Alamo, the border, and some scenery. We, on the other hand have, uh... what do we have again? Oh, yeah, that's right. The Bay. And a bunch of marshes. The Atlantic, and some historical sites. Ah, screw it, go burn in Texas. [grin, manic]

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Have fun in Texas, crow! Bring me back something nice! ;)

R

Rhadiel

Walker;93951 said:
You're flying. What a shock. Why does everyone but my family fly to their vacations? Why, oh why??? I'm so left out. [grin]

lol ur not the only one...i NEVER go on vacation in a plane.....i really want to tho.....