• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Got a question about petition at start of game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_352

Reaction score
Got a question about petition at start of game

I know that if you do sign the petition you either have to kill your girlfriend/boyfriend or the leaders of the protesters. What I would like to know is does anyone know what happens if you do not sign the petition?

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score
Re: Got a question about petition at start of game

Hasn't been said yet. Sorry, wish i could say something more interesting. Banana Milk Ghost

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score

Matt_352;423883 said:
I know that if you do sign the petition you either have to kill your girlfriend/boyfriend or the leaders of the protesters. What I would like to know is does anyone know what happens if you do not sign the petition?

You don't kill the leader of the protesters, you kill all of the protesters. I would assume if you don't sign the petition, Logan does not offer you a choice and just executes the protesters. Only reason he offers you the choice in the first place is because you sign it.

VicOnTop

Reaction score

can i get a spoiler alert? i didnt know about this

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score

VicOnTop;424087 said:
can i get a spoiler alert? i didnt know about this

...You know what. You don't want to know about Fable III don't come into this section. Seriously guy. Don't come here complaining. You clicked on the thread.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

Wallace;424112 said:
...You know what. You don't want to know about Fable III don't come into this section. Seriously guy. Don't come here complaining. You clicked on the thread.

Even though I completely agree with this, it is still necessary to do so, as it is common courtesy.

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score

The Tyrant Lord;424113 said:
Even though I completely agree with this, it is still necessary to do so, as it is common courtesy.

So should everybody post every message about fable III in this board in spoilers, and any thread that has information about fable III have *spoilers* at the end? In the fable III discussion board.

sirsimon

Reaction score

I would execute the petitioners, know it sounds harsh, but many will die by your hand at the end of the game anyway.

VicOnTop

Reaction score

Wallace;424116 said:
So should everybody post every message about fable III in this board in spoilers, and any thread that has information about fable III have *spoilers* at the end? In the fable III discussion board.

you dont need to be rude. and it is a discussion. but it is still spoiling.

i wasnt complaining. its just some people would get upset over something so pointless. aka wallace.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Wallace;424116 said:

Wallace;424112 said:

I agree with both these posts.

Matt_352;423883 said:

What will happen is Logan will most likely choose for you so it will be a 50% chance of one dying or the other. OR he might do it like a real tyrant and just kill them all. Also, he slays all of the protesters, not just the "leader", if there even is one.

VicOnTop

Reaction score

there also doesnt appear to be a discussion board for spoilers as far as i can tell. so it would still be courteous.

LyNxY yO

Reaction score

SPOLIERS (JUST INCASE :D )

Wait is this the part where u have a choice to kill some leader guy or your childhood sweetheart?

VicOnTop

Reaction score

heres a nice little rule from the lionhead website we follow

Spoilers - Please be sensitive to the fact that there are many members here that, while enjoying the atmosphere and community, wish to avoid spoilers if at all possible. If you wish to discuss anything which might potentially ruin another member's experience in the form of a spoiler please provide sufficient warning. Putting *SPOILER* at the beginning of your post or in your thread title will likely help avoid any unpleasant surprises.

thank you mort

GrimWhim

Reaction score

"Fable 3 Discussion
Fable 3 has indeed been confirmed. Go ahead and talk about why you're looking forward to this latest addition to the Fable series. Don't be shy about posting wishlists, rumors, theories and speculation.".

It's pretty much implied that there will be plenty of spoilers abound. Seriously, don't blame us because you chose to remain ignorant of that.

VicOnTop

Reaction score

this isnt a wishlist, rumor, theory, or speculation..

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Oh good lord... you're not a child, I'm not going to hold your hand and explain everything to you. Basically, if you don't want anything spoiled, stay out of this section of the forums. There are plenty of other places for you to go.

Besides, I've seen you in numerous other threads that have revealed spoilers about the game yet you never said anything.

VicOnTop

Reaction score

GrimWhim;424210 said:
Oh good lord... you're not a child, I'm not going to hold your hand and explain everything to you. Basically, if you don't want anything spoiled, stay out of this section of the forums. There are plenty of other places for you to go.

Besides, I've seen you in numerous other threads that have revealed spoilers about the game yet you never said anything.

link it. because there is no place where i am giving away the story of the game. i might talk about how i wish to kill children, or give an opinion. but i dont openly talk about the storyline

GrimWhim

Reaction score

VicOnTop;424213 said:
link it. because there is no place where i am giving away the story of the game. i might talk about how i wish to kill children, or give an opinion. but i dont openly talk about the storyline

I never said YOU were the one. I said you were in other threads where they openly discuss parts of the game and parts of the story.

Lynne

Reaction score

Oh come on. How hard is it to say sorry and edit the first post to say spoiler. Its a ****ing seven letter word. Add it. Is it really so difficult to do? Is this really worth arguing over? Your all like a bunch of three year olds.

Matt_352

Reaction score

sorry to whoever was offended if i ever post something about the game that happens in the game rather before it comes out i will add spoiler to the topic title

Status
Not open for further replies.