• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Got a question about petition at start of game

Status
Not open for further replies.

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
Re: Got a question about petition at start of game

Overan;418527 said:
The King continues that if you truly want to save the protesters you will have to make a choice. "Here stand the leaders of the demonstration. Who shall be punished? These strangers or this girl (Elise)? The sentence will be death. … I am giving you power over life and death."

When the Prince complains, the King says, "If you won't choose, I will. They will all be executed. So tell me what are you willing to sacrifice to do the right thing?"

Elise cries out, "this is madness. You can't do this. Choose me. You can't let them all die. Choose me. There's only one decision you can make. It has to be me."

Tension-filled music pumps up the suspense as I weigh my options. With a button press, I opt to sacrifice Elise.

"You just killed your girlfriend!" Molyneux exclaims. "They are total strangers. You could have refused by not choosing."

"I could?" I ask. Yes, he says, but the King would then have carried out his threat to kill all of them.
:thumbsup:

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score

Lynne;424314 said:
Oh come on. How hard is it to say sorry and edit the first post to say spoiler. Its a ****ing seven letter word. Add it. Is it really so difficult to do? Is this really worth arguing over? Your all like a bunch of three year olds.

Yes its worth arguing over. I don't have to do ****. I shouldn't have to type the word spoilers in every post I post. Do you know how redundant and meaningless that would be? Posting the word "Spoilers" at the top of every post relating to Fable III info. In the Fable III discussion board? You don't want to know about it you don't come into the section. I shouldnt have to deal with, "What I didn't want to know that! Why don't you have spoilers on that?" When they probably wouldve clicked it anyways. If I ever met them in real life I would slap them across the face with the back of my hand. Its not the fact that its seven letters its the ****ing principle of the matter.

Matt_352;424343 said:
sorry to whoever was offended if i ever post something about the game that happens in the game rather before it comes out i will add spoiler to the topic title

You shouldn't have to. Its the fable 3 discussion board. Their shouldn't be spoilers at the end of any topic, the aint even out yet, so how would somebody know anything for sure anyways.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Lynne;424314 said:
Oh come on. How hard is it to say sorry and edit the first post to say spoiler. Its a ****ing seven letter word. Add it. Is it really so difficult to do? Is this really worth arguing over? Your all like a bunch of three year olds.

Wallace;424391 said:
Yes its worth arguing over. I don't have to do ****. I shouldn't have to type the word spoilers in every post I post. Do you know how redundant and meaningless that would be? Posting the word "Spoilers" at the top of every post relating to Fable III info. In the Fable III discussion board? You don't want to know about it you don't come into the section. I shouldnt have to deal with, "What I didn't want to know that! Why don't you have spoilers on that?" When they probably wouldve clicked it anyways. If I ever met them in real life I would slap them across the face with the back of my hand. Its not the fact that its seven letters its the ****ing principle of the matter.

You shouldn't have to. Its the fable 3 discussion board. Their shouldn't be spoilers at the end of any topic, the aint even out yet, so how would somebody know anything for sure anyways.

Wallace said it perfectly. It's the principle of the matter and he's already spoiled a lot for himself so why should we cater to his whining now? So yes, it is worth arguing over.

By the way, it's "you're" not "your".

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

Since the game hasnt released, everything that could be discussed here is technically a spoiler.

Lynne

Reaction score

GrimWhim;424544 said:
By the way, it's "you're" not "your".

Thank you SO much for pointing that out. I really can't appreciate it enough. It's really swell of you to point out my typo so that I can learn from this mistake and hopefully grow.

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score

Lynne;424592 said:
Thank you SO much for pointing that out. I really can't appreciate it enough. It's really swell of you to point out my typo so that I can learn from this mistake and hopefully grow.

As Randal once said. Their is nothing more exhilirating than pointing out the short comings of others.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

Wallace;424675 said:
As Randal once said. Their is nothing more exhilirating than pointing out the short comings of others.
Miss Finster!

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Lynne;424592 said:

I'm hoping you do as well.

Wallace;424675 said:

Indeed! But it's spelled "exhilarating" not "exhilirating".

Status
Not open for further replies.